Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Needed on price

Options
  • 12-11-2005 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I need some advice I have a Mugen-Seiki Prime 12 nitro r/c car and a Sanwa radio kit. I want to sell but don't know what to ask? :( I got it from boys toys when they were out in Clonsilla for £350. I got some upgrades for it ball raced the whole thing except for the engine and put the countersunk bottom plate.... I have a spare set of wheels and two body-shell's one unused. Didn't get a lot of use just dossing around...What do you think for a price? I thought around the €150 mark?

Any help greatly appreciated......:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

is it the bog standard sanwa or a digital set, problem anyone is going to have with that car is parts ,that version is 3 or 4 generations back. if the engine is ok the someone would get use from it ,purely a car to car park bash with not to race with anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

yeah figured as much. don't know if it is digital. Engine has very little time on it....thanks for the reply

Advertisement