Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony

• 12-11-2005 9:59pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭

From www.bash.org
    #577451 +(329)- [X]

<DmncAtrny> I will write on a huge cement block "BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, YOU ACCEPT IT AS IS AND AGREE TO MY DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS WELL AS DISCLAIMERS OF ALL LIABILITY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE INSTALLATION OF THIS BRICK INTO YOUR BUILDING."
    <DmncAtrny> And then hurl it through the window of a Sony officer
    <DmncAtrny> and run like hell

#577458 +(246)- [X]

<Knives> hey jiv
    <Knives> do you know the 4 types of female orgasms?
    * Jiv admits he does not
    <Knives> Well, the first, is the Religious orgasm
    <Knives> or the, Spiritual orgasm
    <Knives> it goes something like this
    <Knives> "Oh GOD! oh GOD! OH OH OH GOD!"
    <Knives> the 2nd, is the positive orgasm---" OH YES! OH YES! OH YES!"
    <Knives> to which comes the third, the negative orgasm... "OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!"
    <Knives> and then finally
    <Knives> the fake orgasm
    <Knives> "OH JIV! OH JIV! OH OH JIV!"
    <Hawk> lol
    <Jiv> ....bitch

#521511 +(881)- [X]

<notalive> have you heard those jokes they dont tell gay people
    <notalive> ?
    <kebaan> i dont think so?
    <kebaan> tell me one then i can tell you if i have
    <notalive> i dont know any

#525439 +(587)- [X]

<Darth_Blade> Wow.
    <Darth_Blade> Word crashes whenever I try to quote the constitution article about human rights. Conspiracy theories anyone? %)
    <aetherspoon> heh
    <Darth_Blade> But it's really really weird.
    <aetherspoon> try openoffice. It only crashes when you quote Microsoft License Agreements. :P

#464258 +(848)- [X]

<vapoR> lately my mother has been complaining about how much time the dad has been spending in the computer room..
    <vapoR> she comes up to me and goes "For christmas, I want you to get your father a gift that will get him out of that stupid computer room!"
    <vapoR> so i went out and purchased him a wireless router :p

#466405 +(779)- [X]

(@Phaysis) anyone here ever taken yoga classes?
    (@tesko) yes, and i stopped when i learned i couldnt breathe fire

#475913 +(1527)- [X]

<Insomniak> ow owow
    <Insomniak> ow
    <Insomniak> i hit myself in the nuts playing air guitar
    <Insomniak> again
    <nxn> darwin is hard at work

#444547 +(348)- [X]

<LAWN|batman[sAs]> the department of homeland security is making a mockery of the starfleet alert system.

#444728 +(194)- [X]

< quinn> There are three R's to windows tech support: "Restart, Reboot, Reinstall"

#444942 +(243)- [X]

<Colby> Some people are like Slinkys. They don't really do anything, but it's still funny when one of them takes a tumble down the stairs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

<LAWN|batman[sAs]> the department of homeland security is making a mockery of the starfleet alert system.

lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

<Knives> hey jiv
    <Knives> do you know the 4 types of female orgasms?
    * Jiv admits he does not
    <Knives> Well, the first, is the Religious orgasm
    <Knives> or the, Spiritual orgasm
    <Knives> it goes something like this
    <Knives> "Oh GOD! oh GOD! OH OH OH GOD!"
    <Knives> the 2nd, is the positive orgasm---" OH YES! OH YES! OH YES!"
    <Knives> to which comes the third, the negative orgasm... "OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!"
    <Knives> and then finally
    <Knives> the fake orgasm
    <Knives> "OH JIV! OH JIV! OH OH JIV!"
    <Hawk> lol
    <Jiv> ....bitch

everyone i know is going to be told that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

Loved the disclaimer!! :D

Might not try it though.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Heh, the Knives and Jiv one is good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

<Colby> Some people are like Slinkys. They don't really do anything, but it's still funny when one of them takes a tumble down the stairs.
    He he reminds me of some boarders sig "It's only funny 'til someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

<DmncAtrny> I will write on a huge cement block "BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, YOU ACCEPT IT AS IS AND AGREE TO MY DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS WELL AS DISCLAIMERS OF ALL LIABILITY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE INSTALLATION OF THIS BRICK INTO YOUR BUILDING."
    <DmncAtrny> And then hurl it through the window of a Sony officer
    <DmncAtrny> and run like hell

I like this one, only someone should try it at Redmond.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

I once had a customer threaten to throw their computer through a window at me in a call centre in Dublin. They were in the UK. I told them it wouldn't be accepted without a valid call reference number and hung up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

jerryadams wrote:
    I told them it wouldn't be accepted without a valid call reference number and hung up.

Priceless!!! :D

Advertisement