Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back In Black

• 12-11-2005 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

So I lost my mp3 player which sucks and had to revert back to cd player which sucks and was faced with an hours walk to college and went to my cd collection and was faced with a tough choice of what to listen to, and picked up one I hadn't listened to in months Metallica's The Black Album. So I'm walking along and it hits me halfway down the road how good i forgot it was. So basically just wondering if anyone has cds that they kind of forgot about and rediscovered for want of a better word? Or if there is a particular one that you just keeping going back to time and time again?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, Pantera's Vulgar Display of Power. I hadn't listened to it in years and years, but came across it after I moved house, and gave it a blast. Damn, it was a good album! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral.
    Hadn't listened to it in ages... so good :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

Ya when i got a new car and didn't put in a cd player for a while, dug out my old tapes. I also like leaving the ipod on random and it throws back a lot of stuff i forgot about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Red Hot Chili Peppers-Blood Sugar Sex Magic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

Nirvana, Incesticide, and the box set. It is so yummy, I'v lost or accidentally destroyed almost everything else of theres that I had, so I was like *searches desperately for CD that isn't scratched... finds... puts on... descreatly orgasms...finds new boxers...* 'twas good.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

slayer-seasons in the abyss ...mmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Hanginthere

Holy crap Byte An Ensiferum sig :D . My band does a cover of Iron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 oblian

For me it has to be metallica's live concert in Dublin 2004!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Sodom - Agent Orange

Stopped listening to it for a few months, decided to give the album a blast, lets just say I'm buying more of their albums soon ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dfitzer

GnR Lies

• Advertisement
Advertisement