Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Louis Walsh

• 12-11-2005 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

Every Saturday I watch my football, horse racing and then more football......in return, it is demanded that I watch the X factor.

Tonight, in my opinion, Louis Walsh basically had to choose between his reputation and his country...and he chose his country. i never liked him before, I still don't particularly like him now...but did that warrant some respect?

Or not...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

fade2black wrote:
    Every Saturday I watch my football, horse racing and then more football......in return, it is demanded that I watch the X factor.

Tonight, in my opinion, Louis Walsh basically had to choose between his reputation and his country...and he chose his country. i never liked him before, I still don't particularly like him now...but did that warrant some respect?

Or not...
    What happened? He is just one of many reasons why I dont watch x factor but I'd be interested to know more details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Lump Basher

Louis is a c*nt. Maria was the best SINGER in that competition. I'm gutted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Arabel wrote:
    What happened? He is just one of many reasons why I dont watch x factor but I'd be interested to know more details.

He chose the Conway bores over some other better singer.

He's a complete tit, full of platitudes and no criticism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

fade2black wrote:

How does that work then?

Still I reckon you're on the losing end of the deal.

To answer your question If Louis Walsh claimed he'd die for his country ... and then followed through on it, only then would he warrent my respect. Well not really, he still wouldn't earn my respect ..... but he would make my day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I gave it ages before I posted this...hoping that someone else would....but it never happened. I would be interested to hear some opinions though. He definitely sent through the wrong act but is there any credit to be given to him at all?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Pigman II wrote:
    How does that work then?

Still I reckon you're on the losing end of the deal.

To answer your question If Louis Walsh claimed he'd die for his country ... and then followed through on it, only then would he warrent my respect. Well not really, he still wouldn't earn my respect ..... but he would make my day.

Apparently, and I still want to see where this is written down...relationships are give and take so if I get the telly all day and evening I have to sacrifice it for part of the night...

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hm, I caught the end of the X Factor results, where it was up to the 3 judges. When Louis picked Maria to leave, there was a major bout of booing and plenty of whining from Sharon Osbourne (another person I loathe).

I didn't hear either acts perform, so can't comment on the choice he made.

Either way, if Maria was so good, how did she not get voted in by the viewers? Especially since it would seem that some other acts that did get through from viewers votes don't have much talent either. Chico is but one that should get the boot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Either way, if Maria was so good, how did she not get voted in by the viewers?

Well she/Sharon chose a Stones song, which I suspect was a bit left-of-field for some of the X-factor voters, plus she did so well the last few weeks, I suspect a bit of apathy kept in. Really, Journey South and Chico should have been the ones up - even The Conway Crones..sorry sisters gave a reasonable performance.

byte

I wonder if there will be a backlash next week for the Conways, where even if they outperform everybody, they'll get voted off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

The Conway Sisters are a shower of whingers. Never heard so much moaning in my life. Louis Walsh chose them to stay in because they're less of a threat to his two remaining no-hopers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Agent Orange

You people should stop slagging off poor Louis. It's not easy living with Down's Syndrome and he's doing great. Fair play to you Louis.

louiswalshbig0oa.jpg

God bless you Louis. You're an inspiration to us all.

complaints flooding in. Like mailbag! so images removed to defend the public morality.

lump, please have a bit better taste in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

I posted this on theinternetforum.com's X Factor forum earlier because there was so much Louis-bashing, but as much as I don't really like him, Sharon is such a screeching harridan.

First of all, I don't think all the comments about Maria being a much better act than the Conways is particularly fair because it comes down to personal preference. I had really liked Maria in the audition/boot camp rounds (except for her dire rendition of 'Since U Been Gone') but I felt a good number of her live performances have been average. I never saw her as even being close to the top three, and certainly not Sharon's final act - surely Andy is a much more obvious choice in that regard. In general I've much preferred watching The Conway Sisters perform - even with the 'poor song choices' Simon gave them. I didn't hate Maria, but I wanted the Conways to stay tonight. Given the choice I'd have rather the bottom two had been Chico and Nicholas, but the voters were there for them in the end.

With regards Sharon, I thought she made an absolutel fool of herself, screeching like that on stage, egging on the booing crowds. I switched over to ITV2 immediately, and the people who booed the Conways during their interview with Ben were disgusting - what could they do about the decision? They were hardly likely to *GIVE* Maria their slot in the competition, no more than any of the contestants ever would. Sharon's refusal to take part in the judge's panel was ridiculous - Louis seemed quite shell-shocked after the audience reaction, but Simon was thankfully quite level-headed about the whole thing. It's unfair to say that Louis isn't allowed to make the decision based on whatever criteria he wants. Nobody stopped Sharon keeping Chenai, nor Simon keeping Chico in previous weeks.

When Sharon finally made an appearance, the molly-coddling and kid gloves approach of Ben was just vomit-inducing. The eventual admission of Sharon that it was song choice that led to Maria not getting votes was made all the worse that it was on ITV2, where a lot of people won't even have heard her say it, and after the damage had already been done on the ITV1 show. She made no move to apologise to Louis either, which was petty and stupid of her. I thought her behaviour was incredibly inconsiderate and childish - pointing the blame anywhere but at her own doorstep.

I'm not sure if it bugged anyone else, but even more grating than Louis always highlighting the Conway's Irishness was Sharon's constant gloating about still having her 4 acts in the competition. I know that I found it off-putting, and perhaps might have impacted votes for her acts, including Maria. Also, Louis would've been crucified in the media on either side of the Irish sea based on his decision - kick off the Conways and get slated in Ireland, keep them and get slated in the UK.

I voted for the Conways tonight because I enjoyed their performance and also felt they were at risk. I never really understood why Simon always gets so negative about them, even in Week 1 when *everyone* got glowing praise regardless of their performance (e.g Phillip). I'd love to see the Conways get voter support next Saturday and give them a break and a boost. I just wonder if UK voters that may have previously supported them will purposely vote differently next week now. I really hope that Sharon hasn't derailed the Conways at least staying until they *deserve* to go home -- i.e AFTER Chico and Nicholas (and in a perfect world, after Andy & Brenda).

As Simon said on The Xtra Factor with Ben -- it wasn't that they were Irish per se, it's that Louis knows them. Simon correctly pointed out that Sharon was equally swayed by personal reasons when she saved Chenai. I don't see why it has to be about their shared nationality.

Louis made the decision based on his relationship with the girls, and that's just as valid as when Sharon did it -- only difference is that Simon didn't have a hissy fit when 4Tune were eliminated. Unfortunately Sharon isn't that subtle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

my mother watches the show every week so ive seen it from time to time, and i have to say i thought it was crazy for maria go over the conway sisters. none of their performances (at least the ones ive seen) have ever been close to the standard of marias.

my mother was in shock :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

my mother watches the show every week so ive seen it from time to time, and i have to say i thought it was crazy for maria go over the conway sisters. none of their performances (at least the ones ive seen) have ever been close to the standard of marias.

I found Maria to be disappointing most weeks - it's like she's almost really good, but there's just something not quite right about her performances.

All the praise she was getting was OTT every week too -- but then that seems to be symptom of The X Factor in general. It's all panto and crazy praise for what are never really outstanding karaoke performances. Simon's comment about it being the show with the most talented contestants ever was so fake and designed to give the show a boost of credibility (as much as a talent show like that can have)....well until American Idol 5 in January surely when he'll say it again or at least not disagree with Randy and Paula when they say it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

That was some classy television right there. Enjoyed every cringe inducing minute of it.
    In other news, that Chico? guy is only god-awful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

You people should stop slagging off poor Louis. It's not easy living with Down's Syndrome and he's doing great. Fair play to you Louis.

God bless you Louis. You're an inspiration to us all.

Very tasteless joke imho

On topic:
    TCamen - very valid points and excellent argument

Sharon chose a very bad song for Maria tonight, hence she ended up in the bottom two. So Louis Walsh is not just to blame for her getting kicked off.
    And up to now the Conway sisters have had very bad songs picked for them by Simon also - so I think we have to wait and see what they can actually do.

Louis was on the Afternoon Show last week and admitted he couldn't see the Conway sisters lasting for much longer on the show - but he does have a connection with the sisters and actually asked them to audition for the X Factor.
    Saying that I thought he would have voted them off tonight, and was surprised myself.

Sharon made a fool of herself on the show tonight, but I have to say Maria was very mature and sensible about it, fair play to her for that.

fade2black wrote:
    Apparently, and I still want to see where this is written down...relationships are give and take so if I get the telly all day and evening I have to sacrifice it for part of the night...

There's give and take .... and then theres watching XFactor. Since you've had your timeslots for the day why not just rightly hand the remotes over to the missus when it starts and go out for a brisk walk?

Perhaps it's because deep-down you're a lover of the show who's still in denial and want to blame the presence of XF in your telly-room on your better half in order to retain a cool veneer. Shame on you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Seriously though, what are these bunch of no-hopers going to do with a recording contract? They'll have their 15 minutes (hello Andy Warhol) on the charts and be off, hopefully never to return. If anyone should win it should be Brenda, and she should sing some proper music and not some random song about clichéd "doors-closing" and "raising me up" etc. She's the only person I can see who knows what's going on with music. Unfortunately whoever does win this is probably automatically ruined, they'll be gone quite quickly unless the singles-buyers are gullible enough to believe in their talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Louis is a knob, the sound of his voice would put anyone in insane,
    Hes Irish makes me a ashamed that he is, all his bands are bloody crap!
    hes a acts like a wussbag

He just tries to hard, Even Simon Cowell gives him a chance, A 7 year old child would beat Louis in a shouting match, which will leave Louis glupping for a breath, watch him in a fight between himself and Simon, its Hilarious, Louis is out of breath most of the time and seems to think what he has to say next,
    poor man:D
    Lads he really does look like he has down syrdome, for a sec I thought he does, oops :D

• Advertisement

Sharon's refusal to take part in the judge's panel was ridiculous

Eh, she did take part - she voted for The Conway Sisters to get kicked out. All 3 judges voted...
    It's unfair to say that Louis isn't allowed to make the decision based on whatever criteria he wants.

No it's not - it should be about talent - not nationality.
    Nobody stopped Sharon keeping Chenai, nor Simon keeping Chico in previous weeks.
    Yeah - because those decisions weren't blatantly biased.
    I thought her behaviour was incredibly inconsiderate and childish - pointing the blame anywhere but at her own doorstep.

I hate Sharon too - she's a hypocritical c*nt - but that doesn't excuse Louis for being biased in his decision.
    I voted for the Conways tonight because I enjoyed their performance and also felt they were at risk. I never really understood why Simon always gets so negative about them

So, you voted for them partialy because you thought they were "at risk"? That's a bit dumb, considering they were "at risk" because they sang out of tune. It's not a pity contest - they sang out of tune for the 2 weeks previous!

Don't get me wrong - I think Nicholas sang the worst last night and last week (not the Conways) - but Maria is the best SINGER in this competition - FACT! She never even hit one off key note, and her phrasing and voice is excellent - but unfortunately the public and too stupid and superficial to see past shallow idiots like Chico to realise teh real talent. But I guess if trhey knew what real talent was, they wouldn't be listening to Chart & Pop music in the first place....
    I hate competitions like this (they only add to the already shallow pop & radio music scene), and I only usually watch the early stages to see Simon Cowell be blunt with losers who think they can sing - but I only kept watching past the opening rounds this time because Maria has genuine talent - rare for a competition like this, since all the previous winners of these type of competitions have been talentless c*nts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

The face on Louis when he saw that he ha to make that call was priceless; knowing the backlash was inevitable. The Conway (sang at Westlife wedding Louis's bezzie mates) Sisters or Maria a real singer. I'm sure Maria know same as the rest of us which way he'd go. IMO the conways are a disaster; to look at to listen to; they're barely Your a Star material. Maria on the other hand had a bit o talent at least. Lets hope that this kinda carry on won't effect the outcome when some of the most talented contestants find themselves in the frame; ie Brenda or Andy; if any of Sharons contestant find themselves up against the COnways with Louis having the casting vote again they would no doubt suffer the same fate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭oneweb

Like most by the sounds of it, I was shocked that Maria got kicked out. My money was on either Andy or Maria up to then. Unfortunately, she did have a bad song last night, but her previous performances left me with a fantastic WOW!.

The Conway sisters are a pure and simple carbon copy of Bewitched (took me ages to remember their name). Remember? The artificially happy and jumpy denim-clad girls who (in fairness looked good and) could pretty much sing, albeit at a higher pitch than is bearable for more than 3 minutes. "Yeah I look like me da as well". Remember? They sort of did alright, but would the public put up with more of the same old stuff?

The Irish Sister Act has been done before, it's time for Walsh to get out of his stupid habit of voting Irish purely because they're Irish. They're consistently sub-standard in their performances compared to the likes of Andy, Maria and Brenda.

The fact Maria went over Chico (replace 'Bewitched' above with 'Ricky Martin', and 'higher pitch' with 'overinflated ego') is terrible. Having said all that, I'd imagine she's pretty much guaratneed a recording contract, and who knows, it mightn't be as forced as X songs in X months, total overexposure - hopefully they'll make the most of her :)

It is what it's.

oneweb wrote:
    The Conway sisters are a pure and simple carbon copy of Bewitched (took me ages to remember their name). Remember? The artificially happy and jumpy denim-clad girls who (in fairness looked good and) could pretty much sing, albeit at a higher pitch than is bearable for more than 3 minutes. "Yeah I look like me da as well". Remember? They sort of did alright, but would the public put up with more of the same old stuff?

I dunno. I visited the conway site just now and they seem to be better looking than Bewitched ... well better looking than 3 of them anyway. That Greek burd was pretty cute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Whats the story with Chico?

He is Tone deaf and everyones getting a little tired with the "Its Chico time" Crap.

Hes becoming very predictable with his spin and half splits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

The begrudgery on this thread is appaling!
    Im glad there's another Irish act this year, flying the flag for Ireland. :) Im glad the Conways got through.

Maria isn't that great a singer IMO. She just seems to shout. She has a nice figure but shes not beautiful, she doesn't have any charisma either. Shes forgetable.
    Im glad Louis picked the Conways, EVERYONE knew he would, I thought he looked really guilty when the booing started

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Sharon was in the hot seat a few weeks ago and picked Chico instead of another act ( icant remember who)

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Madge wrote:
    The begrudgery on this thread is appaling!

it's only a game show at the end of it all. the prize? 3 months of c list celebrity status

Sharon was in the hot seat a few weeks ago and picked Chico instead of another act ( icant remember who)

Why?
    Because Chico is in her group...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

Pigman II wrote:
    I dunno. I visited the conway site just now and they seem to be better looking than Bewitched ... well better looking than 3 of them anyway. That Greek burd was pretty cute.
    Just had a look at the site and in fairness they do look pretty well when in fact they always look at big fat mess on the x factor everyweek.

byte

Mossy Monk wrote:
    it's only a game show at the end of it all. the prize? 3 months of c list celebrity status
    Heh, well put, Mossy! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

louis walsh bottled it. Maria was by far the better singer and she was more natural on stage than those sligo nitwits.
    I read on some forum that they once did a gig up in donegal in some hotel and only 40 ppl turned up and thats including the fact they gave away free tickets on the night. They are a poor mans version of the corrs.Only ther blondy girl and their main singer has any sort of talent. The english public are strange sometimes, chico put in an ok preformance and eh survived.He cant sing but hes full of fun and energy.

Louis walsh knows the backlash he would have got if he voted the conways off.Look at what happened simon cowell, he didnt represent them this week as they had a hissy fit with him.He voted for maria because he was seen as a bully toward the conways last week.

Just because the acts are irish doesnt mean we should vote for them, sure look at the winner last year.Steve whats his face, he was dropped by simon surprise surprise. Its all about talent and sex apeal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

well done louis!
    im glad he stuck with the irish girls!
    they where much better then that mutt anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

That show is so sad but I cant help to watch it!!! didnt get to see until the result on Sat nite but the Conways s**thead where terrible but the other one wasnt any use either....to be honest they are all terrible....best laugh was flicked over to ITV2-3 or watever it is to see the after show.....bimbo presentor trying to make out how flabbergasted she was....everyone was just looking at her(including interview person) wondering when she was going to head to acting school to learn how to make out different expressions!!

Louis and Simon are the only useful ones on that show!! at least they have a bit of banter.....the other yoke in the middle....should have been put down years ago!!! ugly ****......also hasnt a clue about music....wat actually qualifies her for the show??? been married to a drug addict???? sad!!!! still good viewing on a Sat nite when all that is on is that dancing thing on BBC!!!

Oh yeah also how da f**k does she think she is half Irish because she is a Catholic???????????????????????? she should be really thrown off the show for racism!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Dilly1

I don't watch X Factor, but I did see a photo of the Conways in the paper, they look rough, like a pub band from down the country that probably sings
    dodgy covers like "summertime" and anything by fleetwood mac.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Dilly1 wrote:
    I don't watch X Factor, but I did see a photo of the Conways in the paper, they look rough, like a pub band from down the country that probably sings
    dodgy covers like "summertime" and anything by fleetwood mac.

Thats them!!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Mr. Alvin and the Chipmonks.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084972/

He just looks like a Chipmonk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

fade2black wrote:
    Demanded eh? There's a relationship on the rocks!

<RANT>
    Seriously....Louis Walsh is the kind of talentless gimp that can only get the attention he craves by acting as a manager for those with a modicum of talent.

You just know by the way he whores himself about the media that he so wants to be a star himself. It's about as sickening as most of his palid 'acts'.

Anyways, the X-Factor is just mind candy for the lumpen proles....
    </RANT>

<RANT>
    Seriously....Louis Walsh is the kind of talentless gimp that can only get the attention he craves by acting as a manager for those with a modicum of talent.

You just know by the way he whores himself about the media that he so wants to be a star himself. It's about as sickening as most of his palid 'acts'.

Anyways, the X-Factor is just mind candy for the lumpen proles....
    </RANT>

Im not keen on him either, but like it or lump it, he's managed some very successful acts- Westlife (34 mill albums sold and counting), Boyzone, GirlsAloud who have all done very well. So you can't really say he's a 'talentless gimp'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Madge wrote:
    Im not keen on him either, but like it or lump it, he's managed some very successful acts- Westlife (34 mill albums sold and counting), Boyzone, GirlsAloud who have all done very well. So you can't really say he's a 'talentless gimp'
    He also managed Red Hurley, Johnny Logan and Linda Martin for 20 years before that. He's a hack who got lucky with Boyzone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

The Fiat Punto is Ireland's best selling car. Just because something is popular, it doesnt make it good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,179 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Ha ha, I was in school and am still quite good friends with one of Louis' nephew's. It's amazing just how much people give out sh*te about Louis Walsh all the time (understandably so). The amount of times it came up in conversation and people went off on a rant without knowing it was this guys uncle. Actually I seem to remember one of our English teachers having a rant about him in class. Brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Chico should have gone no doubt about it-hearing him sing enrique 'hero' was just painful-come one he really shouldnt be on the show know its not fair to the talented singers who can actually hit the high notes .I think the conway sisters could coordinate their outfits a bit more -they look a bit wrong together or something.But there not too bad-there something a bit different.Journey south to win!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Madge wrote:
    McDonalds have sold well over 500 Trillion hamburgers. Your point being?

Successful does not always equal good.

The earlier comment about him being a lucky ex-hack was on the money.

OFDM wrote:
    He's a hack who got lucky with Boyzone.

Boyzone worked their a$$es off to get to the top. They played every little place in Ireland. I remember when they played Sligo in the very early '90s :D
    Walsh encouraged them every step of the way. He set up those gigs for them, got their name around. He didn't just get 'lucky' with Boyzone, he worked hard to ensure their success

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

just finished watching the episode now.

I think that even Chico is better then the Conway Sisters, and they shouldve gone. Maria is really talented, i dont think she deserved to win, but she was better the the Conway ones.

I'd say Louis didnt let them through cos they were irish, i'd say he did it cos he wants to win and sharon had 4 acts still, just just trying to knock out one of her best while he has the chance. He probably knows the conways wont win so it was a good strategic move.

Just thought i'd say before my post was done, i hate Louis Walsh, what a tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Did anyone see the tabloids yesterday? "I'm a victim of the Irish Mafia" says Maria. WTF, Irish Mafia? That Maria one needs her head read. She was at the bottom of the vote count and she got kicked off because of a strategic vote by Louis. He's playing a game to win as much as any of the contestants, only he has more experience at it. If she was any good she'd have had a better campaign going (which is how all these things are won) and possibly have sang better.

Anyway, as was pointed out, it doesn't really matter anyway as none of them will ever be heard of again. What happened that guy Steve from last year? Was he abducted by aliens or something?

I think it was that vile hag Sharon Osbourne who first came out with the term 'Irish Mafia' wrt to this non-news event. Osbourne said it wasn't racism on her part 'cos I'm part Irish and part Catholic' or some such nonsense.

In that case Sharon I haven't gone to the toilet this morning so you are a piece of shít.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

"You've got to realise what it's like in Ireland. He wouldn't have been able to walk down the street, he'd have been ripped apart if he hadn't saved those girls."

As somebody told the mirror

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

whats the story with the teeth on the lead singer of the Conway Sisters?

Mr. Ed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement