Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who wants a Home Cinema??

• 13-11-2005 12:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

Personally this guy must have millions to fork out on his, but it would be a dream, but not in his style.
    A bit over the top aswell id say.

Massive Home cinema
    :eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Sweet God, that's a lot of work! I would be happy with that setup! For now, it'll just be another dream. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

took 2 yrs i believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Cinemaworks

Nice concept.. I think its a bit much though.. the room definately got the lions share of the budget... even though the pj cost €12,000.

I would hope that he has plans for housing the pj as it doesnt look great sticking out in such a well finished room :) (note thats not sarcastic) :)

Im sure he is very happy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

Have you seen the car he dives. This man has too much money, and too much time for my liking.

http://theatre.stevejenkins.com/downloads/avi.pdf

Lucky Git

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭The Troll

Dont like the room at all actually. Equipment appears to be nice. Sweet projector. Nice screen. Chairs look plush as well. other than that its a no no for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

The Troll wrote:
    Dont like the room at all actually. Equipment appears to be nice. Sweet projector. Nice screen. Chairs look plush as well. other than that its a no no for me.

Exactly what I thought. Over-gold.

OTT tbh, its just id say so much money makes people go mad for things to show off their wealth.
    But nice house all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Just the four Ferraris eh?

And what a house!! Majestic.

Didnt like the style of the cinema room either, too much in your face opulence. I'd prefer a more contemporary style. Love the equipment and the chairs, and the ceiling looks amazing - although I'd have to see it in person to determine if I'd like it or not.

Gawdknows how much it all cost. And the fecker doesnt even go to work. Spends his "working hours" in his cinema room playing computer games and thinking up new ones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Looks like liberaci's gaff!

Looks like liberaci's gaff!
    my new gaff. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement