Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last Year, Waterford was flooded.

• 13-11-2005 12:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

MODS: Please move this post if neccessary as I am not sure where to post it exactly.

When Waterford got flooded last November, I transfered the news report to the PC but never got a chance to upload it because of its size (>4MB) and my lack of broadband.
    Now that I have broadband as well as sufficent space on a webserver, I have uploaded it to my website.
    You can download the clip from: (edited by me to remove the link, temporaraly)

By the way, what are the chances of it happening again? or worse, the reported "-27" temperatures that we are supposed to get?

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

We have a Waterford City board and weather too.

Its a year late and its rte intelectual property (for a second I thought you were Damien Tiernan!).

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

mike65 wrote:
    We have a Waterford City board and weather too.

Its a year late and its rte intelectual property
    Mike.
    I know it is a year late, but I posted it as a sort of anniversary of the event wondering if it would happen again this year given that the weather was so bad.

As far as RTE IP I am not sure if RTE would mind me posting a news clip for people to watch considering that it is news and news clips are not generaly restricted like films and tv shows would be. Esp since it is a year old.
    But to be on the safe side, I will ask them if I can have permission to post the particular clip here.

Advertisement