Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well I thought it was funny

Options
  • 13-11-2005 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

Was on Kubra Dam there a few minutes ago , map starts and I am on Mec , so , mad dash for that uncapped flag near USA base .
    I got in the jeep at the nearest MEC flag to that one and took off over to the top of the bridge overhead the actual flag , jumped over the raining and jumped of the edge , pillud my chute and sailed down . At this stage our guys are also rushing over , and the USA side are going for it aswell , bit of a battle going on at the top of the bridge , but no worries , I will be first there to cap . So I land on top of the small building longside the flag and jump down to cap , but , I jump straight down the hole where the ladder is to my impending death :( .

Well i thought it was funny anyways .

ps: on the same map about 10 minutes later I thought I was lagging out , and so did all the rest , instead we all crashed to desktop at the same time , odd ?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Just another reason why Kubra Dam(n) should be taken out of circulation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

lol, notta tried to landed somewhere else but that lil circle :D

Advertisement