Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tongue and navel piercings

Options
  • 13-11-2005 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I'm 15 and i wanna get my belly button pierced. can anyone recommend somewhere that'll do it for a good price(but hygenically)? preferably i'd like somewhere cheaper than metal morphosis which does it for E64 inc. 3 month aftercare pack,and bellybar.

my friend(16) wants to get her tongue pierced. is it very sore? where is it possible to get it done cheaply, hygenically and without guardian consent?
    any tips on how to hide it?:confused:
    (she could probably pass for 17 if necessary)

ps.
    no matter how many people say she shouldn't get it done without her parents knowing, she still will so you should probably save your breath!(or typing time!):D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I'd like to say read the charter but you won't so i copy pasted it here for you:

Rule 6.
    No more asking for information on underage Tattooing or Piercing.
    A Tattooist here in Ireland WILL NOT Tattoo you if you are under 18 so dont ask if anyone knows who or where "might" do it?
    Most piercing are over 18s although there are a few that are 16 with parental consent.If you are 13 and want a piercing done then these boards are not the place to ask.

The person who asks will be given a 2 week ban and if anyone replies with advice they will also get a 2 week ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 hashbaby

Well she already got her belly button pierced without parental consent so i presume it is legal. Are you even allowed ban me? Don't get so uppity about my Q, someone already said that charter isn't legally binding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Your 15 and have the word hash in your username. You dont want a piercing to go with that. Wait until you are 18, then decide if you still want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Boards is run by people who decide teh rules, and whether he can ban you or not, there are good mods on this board who will be only too pleased to do so if you don't abide by the charter. Piercings aren't legally governed. They're done if the piercer wishes. The Charter isn't legally binding in most cases, bar the stuff about racism and such, but that's not the point. The people here decide the rules and enforce them. Simple as that. If you don't like them, don't post here, and if you do post stupidly, you'll be banned. Good day.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

if you do post stupidly, you'll be banned. Good day.

And banned Hashbaby is.Thread locked.
    Richie

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement