Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Quick Question

Options
  • 13-11-2005 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question concerning De-Badging cars . . . . . . Is it compulsary to de-badge your car if you have done so much modding to the exterior of the car or is it just the owners decision to de-badge it?

Cheers, Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

I think it depends on what mods are done,Eg ive got a flushed boot so a big H badge stuck in the middle of it would ruin it.

I think debadging would be rarely done to confuse people as to what car it is,its more so to tie in with a smooth/flush look

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Like all other modifications, debadging is an owners decision. Personally I prefer my cars debadged. Seems more fluid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

I know of a 300BHP Focus that was badged as a 1.6! heh, imagine the fun he has supprising people. Its a bit sad IMO if you do it the other way round though, badge a 1.6 as a monster or the like. I seen a 316 Beamer with an 'M3' badge :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭elusiveguy

I love my car and prolly wouldn't take the badge off it.... Love my Honda :rolleyes:

Advertisement