Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ugh!2 Bi or not 2 Bi!

Options
  • 13-11-2005 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok im seeing this girl and i care for her alot.But im also seeing this guy who is well older ALOT older!I love him and he loves me,but i doubt we could be together in the open if you know what i mean.I just dont know which one is the more worthwhile relationship!Im thinking bout stopping bouth of them too give me time to think!Any comments good or bad welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Sp the really question "To **** around behind the back of people I care about" or "Not to". Not really an issue about being biSexual or not, when you think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

I'm guessing by your username that you were born in 1989, making you 16, maybe 15...
    How old is this other guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Cheating is cheating.

If you can't be public with the dude, then ditch him, and stay with the girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

You obviously don't respect the girl if you are screwing around with the other guy. Even if the relationship with her isn't serious it's just not nice to do such a thing to another person. You seem to be having much more fun with the guy, the excitement is probably in part to it being secretive and taboo but that will go away and you may become bored soon.

I'd suggest breaking it off with the girl anyway and maybe consider other peoples feelings next time the opportunity to cheat arises and trust me there will always be temptation. It takes character and strength to not cheat and for some unfortunately it takes a few attempts.

Love the thread title btw, top marks for being original there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Jop89 wrote:
    .I just dont know which one is the more worthwhile relationship!Im thinking bout stopping bouth of them too give me time to think!Any comments good or bad welcome!

Ya giving it time sounds bout the wisest thing you've said! Screwing both of them around ain't fair on either of them and you have kinda made your case against both of em!

• Advertisement
Advertisement