Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madonna's jacket

• 13-11-2005 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

You know the leather look bomber jacket (with the hood) that Madonna is wearing in her new video? does anyone have an idea where I could get a jacket like that (hood and all!). Love the look!Fab!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Probably costs more than your life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Try ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭zervi2003

Thanks for that wonderful and helpful reply Sangre. "Like that" in the original post suggests something like the jacket, not the real thing. And if you can say that a jacket is worth more than a human life well............says it all really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

On topic, folks!

OP, post up a pictire of the jacket if you can for those who don't watch videos!

Madonna's quite influential on fashion so I wouldn't be surprised if you saw similar items in chain stores soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭HerrLipp

zervi2003 wrote:
    And if you can say that a jacket is worth more than a human life well............says it all really.

Strangely enough, the phrase "Just an expression" springs to mind right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

madonna looks great in the new vid!!

r u talking bout when she goes to the club? i presume it aint the leotard your looking for?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭rainglow

The jacket is Gucci, the purple boots were YSL.

Unless you have thousands and thousands of euros to spend on a jacket, I'd suggest a visit to H&M or Zara....bound to have a knock off :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Have a look at:

http://www.asos.com

They have copies of clothes worn by celebrities on their site.

The only Madonna jacket I remember is the one she wore in Desperately Seeking Susan...

Advertisement