Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best irish players

Options
  • 13-11-2005 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

in my friend list :D

1.Kensutz 69%
    2. Bigears 52%
    3. Me 51%
    4. Whiskeyman 40%
    5. Joe 37%
    6. Johnnyirl 27.9%
    7.Berns 27.2%

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

List is null and void because I'm not on there. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

This is win percentage ? Im on 60% I think. I should also be on your friends list you ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I rock:D

I challenge you kensutz! *growl*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

My win ratio is significantly dropped because of disconnections (once because of actual connection twice because of crashing) .

Im not suprised by Kensutz high win ratio , he's a very good player .

• Advertisement

Big Ears wrote:
    My win ratio is significantly dropped because of disconnections (once because of actual connection twice because of crashing) .

Im not suprised by Kensutz high win ratio , he's a very good player .

I have 10 disconnects and only a total of 14 losses. My ratio would be 70% + if it wasnt for poxy disconnects :(

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I have around 60 wins and 50 losses because i play drunk a lot and lose ridiculous when i come home from nights out around 4 in the morning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Bigears has the least amount of matches so will either run to the top or sink the bottom, tusky has too many names, dar ps2 doesnt count ;)

kdjac

KdjaC wrote:
    Bigears has the least amount of matches so will either run to the top or sink the bottom, tusky has too many names, dar ps2 doesnt count ;)

kdjac

I have one name. MrBen. Played about 30 or 40 games with that name.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

I get random ppl callin at my house while i'm playin therefor i gotta go answer the door & usually get scored against then :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

NEVER play with mates around or even people talking to you....the game requires complete focus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I'm on a unbeaten Arsenal sytle run of a whopping 1 game. 100% win record

All bow down and hail your new king :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I haven't picked any other team but Ireland since I got pro evo 5, after about 40 games I'm on about 40%, had a 5 win streak and the worst team I have played have been Italy so I'm underdog every time :o

what's the best way to challenge you lot? I just go to the quick game every time, where do you all hang out and do you guys only play pesladder registrars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

only got it today went on a great streak before losing twice tis class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

cormie wrote:
    I haven't picked any other team but Ireland since I got pro evo 5, after about 40 games I'm on about 40%, had a 5 win streak and the worst team I have played have been Italy so I'm underdog every time :o

what's the best way to challenge you lot? I just go to the quick game every time, where do you all hang out and do you guys only play pesladder registrars?

Lobby is like our home but check out #pes.ie or just post here [Game now]

When playing someone off boards add them to your freind list at match up screen.

kdjac

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,271 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I only got the online thing up and running last night and I played 2 division two guys and beat them both so so far I have a 100% win record :D

Advertisement