Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would this make money for boards ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

1. I got this report but I can't see how you jumped to the conclusion that he's Dahamsta. Maybe I'm missing something?

2. We'd never do this. Zealots are to be corraled in the religious forums please. Thank you.

DeV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

DeVore wrote:
    1. I got this report but I can't see how you jumped to the conclusion that he's Dahamsta. Maybe I'm missing something?
    It is dahamsta; dahamsta doesn't accept bans that aren't acceptable; everyone knows it's dahamsta; dahamsta is perfectly happy as dahamsta, or Ken Shabby, or whatever. Feel free to ban, delete, merge, nuke, or otherwise deal with this or any other account you choose as you wish, I don't care. Maybe this time the person that actually takes action will take a moment to let me know what they're doing? I'll be over here holding my breath...

Merc, I'm telling your Mommy that you're a tattletale. :rolleyes:

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Ken Shabby wrote:
    Maybe this time the person that actually takes action will take a moment to let me know what they're doing? I'll be over here holding my breath...
    No point if banned people don't receive PMs.

There's this thing called email, perhaps you've heard of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yes, I think I have heard of that actually. Interesting you saying that because I'm also using the 'internet' right now.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I was under the understanding that you no longer wanted to be here (at least thats the conclusion I drew from the toys and the pram incident). I see no reason particularly why anyone should take time to mail site wide banee's, they cause problems, trouble and take up enough time as it is, let them work it out for themselves, or not, I could care less.

Sorry if that seems heartless but frankly the vast majority of people are capable of using the site as it was intended, about 5k a day at the moment. If one or two can't function in such a society, re-education is not my top priority here. Thats my opinion, not canon law and I think forum-banee's should get a PM where its not clear why they would have been banned, thats up to the Mod though.

DeV.

Society? It's a forum sweetie, don't be getting ideas above your station.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

kudos Merc, a very effective troll.

damien.m wrote:
    kudos Merc, a very effective troll.
    Merc doesn't have the brains to do it on purpose damo, and he knows it. You, on the other hand, totally believe you do. Which is very sweet. :)

Advertisement