Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 2006 training

Options
  • 13-11-2005 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

so what does everyone do with the training routines.

I for one generally seem to just leave it and if someone is really tired change it a small bit or change it for someone back from injury.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

i mess about with it try and give the wingers a bit more agility. the defenders some strength etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Same with me, give wingers ball control and stuff like that

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I do specific training routines for every position.

EG - Gk's, FB's, CB's, Wingers, DM's, CM's, AM's, Strikers.

Its particularly good at improving the neccesary attributes of, say for example, a striker. His shooting, composure, pace, strength etc... will need attention but his marking and tackling won't.

I usually spend 20 minutes or so at the start of each game to get it sorted and then never have to do it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

ya thats exactly what i do 2 MrjoeSoap

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I get two coaches for every training aspect and make sure I have 4-5 star rating in every one

• Advertisement
Advertisement