Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

after school

Options
  • 13-11-2005 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

just wondering if anyone knows wat they really want to do after school ie go to college, wat college and wat course you want to do?

or are ye all like me and just don`t know but just want the thing to b finished asap

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭ratboy

too many options for courses, isn't there, i'll probably do business or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Science, although second thoughts due to long hours of it. Want to do genetics so I think chemistry in first year and second year is a must, gabnabit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Visual Communications

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

My first choice would be a Cadetship in the Defence Forces - a life less ordinary, you know all that stuff. They're really hard to get though. I'm in 5th year though so I've got a year to prepare.

Alternatively, I wouldn't mind doing B&L in UCD. Easy to get into. Nice options at the end of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Archimatecture in UCD or UL or DIT, preferrably UCD because or the greater erasmus opportunities

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

I'm not sure yet. I had planned to take a year out and go to America but I would only be 17 so that plan is doubtful now. Now I'm thinkin of going straight to college to do Construction Management and Engineering or Mechanical Engineering in UL. UL is ment to be great, my sister is in her last year there and she loves it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Aiming for engineering in UCD.

Was considering doing this during the coming Summer, where you go to America for the Summer and work in Summer camps coaching your sport, but I think ill leave it till the summer after this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Computer Systems

UL.. cant wait, counting down the days!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Science, although second thoughts due to long hours of it. Want to do genetics so I think chemistry in first year and second year is a must, gabnabit.
    Where do you want to do Science? I'm in Science in Trinity so if you have any questions or anything you can PM me. Oh and Chemistry is more interesting in college, believe it or not, because it actually starts to make sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Law in UCD...fingers crossed

• Advertisement
Advertisement