Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hot bar??

• 13-11-2005 7:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

How can I remove this hotbar??everytime I log on I get a warning
    about a hot bar trying to connect!So I get rid off it with microsoft
    antispyware search and destroy no adware,I run these one after another,
    its not in the registry and its not in add remove programmes either.
    Every time I log on its the same routine,any help please.
    All above my head:D :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,522 ✭✭✭irishgeo

try running msconfig and going to startup tab and checking to see if its in there.

You could try running the anti spyware in safe mode and maybe in wil remove better.

Finally once you get it cleared up i would recommend getting a hold of spywareblaster from www.javacoolsoftware.com which stops spyware being installed in the first place.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

What is your homepage set to ? just incase that's doing it

also get spywareblaster / spybot search and destroy

M$antispyware is known to ignore some junk because they are microsoft partners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

My web browser is firefox and google is home page!!!!
    Thank you both done what you both said and I am delighted to
    say its gone. "Not just pretty faces" :D:D:D
    Thanks again.

Advertisement