Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoes

• 14-11-2005 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

What is your favourite shoe type and why?

I've have cravings for black leather loafers. Anytime I see a nice pair I'll buy them, which are hard to find in Dublin. I have 6 pairs of them now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Either comfortable boots or skate shoes. I like my comfort more than anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

these...so comfy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I like boots! However, all my practical ones have worn out soles so time for a new pair. I'm looking for something along these lines: 1506116050_lg.jpg

also the boots like those ^^ but with a heel, i cant find a pic.. they're brillant for nights out..so comfortable...do u know the ones im talking bout?

You could try the Schuh site. That's where I got my image. I have an idea what you mean, though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Alf_Wiggum

i've been very tempted to buy cowboy boots. i saw them in a shoe shop on grafton street (which narrows that down to about 30 different stores!).
    will i or won't i?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Alf_Wiggum wrote:
    i've been very tempted to buy cowboy boots. i saw them in a shoe shop on grafton street (which narrows that down to about 30 different stores!).
    will i or won't i?

No no no! And no again for good measure.

......definitely going to get them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these boot are made for walking and stomping.

thanks for linky simu

membered my beautiful wonderful beloved skechers when i was searchin :D

bingo! my boots are black, but that kinda style..great for us not so tall gals!!

So, I bought those boots today and they are extremely snug!

Also, it's good to have more delicate shoes for going out. I have the black ones in this photo and they match well with many outfits:

middleright.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭Ooly

simu wrote:
    So, I bought those boots today and they are extremely snug!

Also, it's good to have more delicate shoes for going out. I have the black ones in this photo and they match well with many outfits:

middleright.jpg

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh I love those shoes, where can u buy them?????

They're by RocketDog. I got them in a store in Galway on lower Abbeygate St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

I love wearing runners during the day! My favourite evening shoes are stilleto healed sandals.... they are sometimes unbelievably uncomfortable!... but hey you must suffer to be beautiful right?? hehe
    The only thing though is that it is winter now!! :mad: .... back to the boots for me i say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

I like boots, particularly knee-high ones. I just find them most comfortable, and they also mean that you can't feel the wet creeping up your leg after you step in a puddle (or are just out in standard Irish weather) and the bottoms of your trousers get soaked.

I like boots, particularly knee-high ones. I just find them most comfortable, and they also mean that you can't feel the wet creeping up your leg after you step in a puddle (or are just out in standard Irish weather) and the bottoms of your trousers get soaked.

If you're an dude then NO WAY if you're a chick then YESSS WAY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Alf_Wiggum wrote:
    If you're an dude then NO WAY if you're a chick then YESSS WAY
    Why no way for dudes? Boots are hot.

And I'm a chick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Just a few of my favourite shoes.
    Adidas Shell toes
    img58247mt.jpg

Nike Shox
    img58286rs.jpg