Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

60GB iPod with video?

• 14-11-2005 1:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is the new 60GB ipod with video available in ireland yet and how much? I saw it on the apple site for $400 which is roughly €341

Thanks,
    Hakko

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

its on the apple ireland site
    apple.com/ie

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

Dixons have it, the 60gb over here is 449 EURO I think, I'm getting the 60GB black from America as my folks are over...saving around 100EURO..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

same here, thats where i will prob get mine too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 robio

€329 delivered (free delivery) from apple, takes about a week to deliver, dont bother with dixons(crap store + rip off)
    + ifu link u can get it engraved for free
    link to ipod on apple
    http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/irlstore.woa/90911/wo/Xb7WmTWoFrlp2JAmxmMJ8Vg2Io6/0.SLID?nclm=iPod&mco=E2DBC1A0

You can get the 60gb ipod from apple for almost the same price of a 30gb in dixons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

robio - it's the 30GB one that's EUR329 and NOT the 60GB one. The 60GB one will set you back EUR449 in the online store.

The new O2 shop in Blanch have them too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

The cool thing about apple is with ipods i think all the shops sell them at the same price in ireland so its the same as in a shop as oposed to over the net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

That be true tripper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

only place to get it cheaper is in america. thats where i got mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

Same, it saves you about 80euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

If you fit into any of these catagories you can get the 60GB for €412.61:
    Can I Purchase?
    By clicking “I accept” below, I confirm that I am:
    • aged 18 or over
    • a student with a valid student card or a teacher, lecturer, tutor or other supervisor of students at an Irish education establishment
    • I agree to Apple contacting me to check my status. I will provide proof of my status upon request and I agree Apple can refuse my order if I do not provide proof which is satisfactory for Apple. Apple’s decision will be final.

http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/IrlInd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

compub.com have a 60gig for E371 + 10 euro postage

Advertisement