Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Granada mk1 Coupe;

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

According to Wikipedia the coke bottle shape was used on all '72-'73 cars and then the design was changed to the straight window line for subsequent model years. Don't know how accurate that is.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

I have an Arizona bronze one like that. I remember a silver limerick WTI and a maroon vti reg some years ago. Expensive to buy when new compared to the regular Granada gxl.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mk1 gran

Far i know there was only ever 10 or 12 irish coupe if it true or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

There is one in the tyre centre on the old N1 near Donabate Junction 4. Also a friend of mine had a bronze one, must ask him the reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mk1 coupe

Could any of use petrol heads tell me how many coupes are in Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 mk1 gran

mk1 coupe wrote: »
    Could any of use petrol heads tell me how many coupes are in Ireland
    be good few that came from uk but irish one are rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

I remember seeing one years ago in Dunmore East. Had just launched a boat & if I remember correctly, a child moved the gear lever. Car reversed into the sea. Child was rescued but car was completely submerged in the sea. Was taken away later on truck but number plates were removed. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜.

Advertisement