Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[RANT] Availability of tools in Dublin bike shops [/RANT]

Options
  • 14-11-2005 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭

This should probably be in shop or AH but this seems to be an appropriate place to get it off my chest!!
    [Rant]

Shop owners are complaining about people buying online and not supporting local businesses, but when you try to support them, they never have what you want.

Was looking for a shimano bottom bracket tool over the weekend and popped into two of the more well known shops in the city centre and neither of them had one (I didnt have time to go elsewhere). Its just a bottom bracket tool, I didnt think it was anything fancy that would require me going in on tuesday and ordering one.

In future i will just go straight to the net and buy one online (Im in the lucky position of having 2 bikes and the ability to bring it indoors in work!) rather than walking through town wasting my time and paying twice the price.

[/RANT]
    R

Advertisement