Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy internal doors

Options
  • 14-11-2005 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm doing a mini renovation on a tight budget and was wondering where would I get a cheap internal ragency door. With the top half in frosted glass?
    Area Dublin/N3 to Navan.

My Local builders providers has them but there about €150

Thanks

Declan

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

deckie27 wrote:
    Hi

I'm doing a mini renovation on a tight budget and was wondering where would I get a cheap internal ragency door. With the top half in frosted glass?
    Area Dublin/N3 to Navan.

My Local builders providers has them but there about €150

Thanks

Declan

Probably B&Q or Atlantic home care or similar low budget stores. Have you tried Dublin Door Store, I am not too sure of the address,

kadman:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭jack24

You could try the following http://www.woodworkers.ie/bg2005.pdf (thats a price list for Applications engineered doors). Or else give Doors Plus (think theyre in FInglas and they have a website a shout. Failing that what about Noyeks/Panelling centre, maybe try to get it at trade (wear your overalls......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Good stuff lads.
    Thanx

Advertisement