Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES5 on PS2 - 60hz problem

Options
  • 14-11-2005 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭

Hey just wondering does anyone have a problem running PES5 on 60 Hz? My TV is 100 Hz and SHOULD run it perfectly but when I run the game in 60 Hz mode, anything in 'red' seems to be slightly distorted. Is this normal or is my new TV acting the goat?

p.s. does it make any difference what type of connection you choice in the system configuration on PS2 (RGB or the other one)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭dr zoidberg

Depends what you mean by distorted - on my portable tv (which supports NTSC) whenever you put the game on 60 Hz the colours seem to be too strong, and red in particular "bleeds" into other areas on the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

Its almost like the red colour shakes or something!!! i've tried changing all the options going to run it in 50 hz when i get home and see if the red is still that way!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

Nevermind i fixed it was just an option on my tv that was causing the distortion!!!

DOH

Advertisement