Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

European Tour Postponed!!

• 14-11-2005 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

HI

Was going to bring my son to the show in the Point next saturday /sunday

is this cancelled now ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

yes if the whole European tour has been canned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

i presume it hasnt been officially announced then yet ??

tickets still available to buy on ticketmaster website as of 5 minutes ago and no announcement of the cancellation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I'd say they will just change the dates, all tickets valid for the new dates, they do that on 99% of event changes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭gm1984

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Wouldnt be too quick to say its definitely postponed. At least not all of it. Of course Tuesday and Wednesday are postponed, it dosent say for certain its postponed, that comment was from Billy Graham and not from WWE. Just reading this on top-rope.com:

" A number of the WWE wrestlers were insistant on staying for the funeral before they head off on the European tour. Because of that, WWE was forced to postpone the START of the European tour. WWE hasn't made an official announcement yet tho "

We'll see later on today or tomorrow i guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I would be very surprised if they cancel the European Tour. I lisetened to wrestling observer live and from what I could gather the Italy date for Smackdown maybe in doubt due to fact that Eddie's funeral is expected to take place on Wednesday. As the conversation went on there was talk of Rey, Benoit etc attending the funeral and flying straight to Italy afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

The mood backstage at the Supershow taping was somber yesterday, as you would expect. Chris Benoit and Batista were noticeably upset by Eddie's death, but everyone at the show were feeling his loss as well. The issue was further compounded by the European tour, which most of the talent left for today. from pwinsider.com

Advertisement