Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do puppies loose there teeth?

Options
  • 14-11-2005 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Was playing fetch with "Willis" over the weekend and suddenly one of his teeth fell out .. :o :eek:

He's only 5months old .. just wondering if dogs have baby teeth like humans or did he bite to hard on the bone

It didnt phase him at all... i was in shock

meant to say .. he's a yorkie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

yeah they do loose their teeth exactly like humans our 5 month old last a tooth on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

phew.... i was feeling slightly guilty

• Registered Users Posts: 4 robbo2

hi mr daz just curios as to the puppy you have, said its a yorkie, is that what some people call miniature yorkshire terriers and if so can you give me some contact details of the breeder you got it off. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Hi Robo2,

Our dog is indeed a yorkie...but he is not a "miniature" ...they are harder to get because they are seen as more fasion item ...

We got ours through the B & S..althoguh you should be careful as not all of the sellers are registered.

It is important aswell to see the conditions that your pup has been living in ..as this will give you an idea if the breeder is interested in the money or the dogs themselves.

If you go to : www.irishdogs.ie

you will see alist of registered breeders in ireland for all dogs inlcluding yorkies.

I hope this is of some help.:)

Also I think the going rate of a yorkie pup is between €250 - €350 including papers...

regards

Darren

Advertisement