Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteors & 3's Coverage in Waterford?

• 14-11-2005 1:07pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Its been years since I last looked into moving from o2 to the likes of Meteor and back in 2001/2002 Meteors coverage was pretty crap around Waterford and in Kilkenny county.....

Can anyone tell me what Meteors & 3's coverage is like around Waterford City & county also the same applies to Kilkenny, I only know one person using Meteor and he's in Dublin so I'd be wasting my time asking him.

I know I can go into a shop & ask but personally I'd rather find out from people that have actually had experience using them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭techie_2006

Try this out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

Threes coverage in Waterford City is excellent, there is no where that I have gone in the city where I did not have full signal on my 6680. Switch to three and give O2 the heave-ho

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Threes coverage in Waterford City is excellent, there is no where that I have gone in the city where I did not have full signal on my 6680. Switch to three and give O2 the heave-ho

I was looking at the couverage map, looks like Vodafone basically do all the work for 3 in Waterford,
    Nice to know it works well in waterford, thanks :)

Advertisement