Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have never laughed so much...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭The Troll

didn't even grin. possibly the most unfunny link ever posted on this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭deecom

How is this funny?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I must admit I did not find it funny, but humour is in the eye of the beholder.
    Others probably enjoyed it, so fair enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Whats not funny about it? It's a chinese man rapping.

And cursing!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭scribs

love that tune - made me smile :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Riiiight, that was painful for the entire 10seconds that i watched.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭HomunQlus

well... not that funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

thats brilliant...he tried so hard to make somethin decent and thought after about 10seconds **** this i couldn't be bothered...classically bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

I never laughed!

Very poor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

grin. Thats all it got out of me anyway. Maybe if i was in a giddy mood,id say id be laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

The Troll wrote:
    possibly the most unfunny link ever posted on this site.

I agree:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭ErnieBall

To be honest fair play for making the effort, but the whole thing smacked of South Park. I think you should try and be more original if you wanna make people laugh. That's just my opinion.
    Personally I prefer observational humour like when you walk down the street and try to avoid someone but they walk the same direction, so then you change your direction, but oh gosh they've simultaneously changed their direction too! Then the whole thing repeats itself until your literally face to face with a complete stranger, almost kissing him/her! You feel quite silly and embarrased until i suppose later on when you look back and chuckle to yourself...only then do you realise it was Elvis Presley, and he stole your wallet, and he didn't say "thank ya very much" in that Elvis-like-way for stealing your wallet

Anyone in Cork City into comedy writing? I love The Office, Alan Partridge, Big Train, Little Britain, Fast Show and many others. Ireland hasn't had an award winning comedy series since Ted, and that was a British Production! So come on gang! Writing is fun! As is masturbating with a very serious grimmace on your face and accidentally recording it on the video memory part of your digital camera so that when we went out for Rob's birthday last week sarah and jenny wanted to see the photo I took of them and instead saw me fetching one off looking like a very angry man indeed! ..As is comparing the sounds your farts make to animals, e.g. "Stepping on a duck"..come on, sunday mornings?..too much Carlsberg?..quACKK!!

P.s. I like drumming up unusual situations like oh i don't..if a policeman has pulled you over for speeding or suspect of drunk driving, you answer his questions in the voice and style of Barry White : e.g. "Is this vehicle registered in your name sir?" ..."Dis love mobile has been my proper-tay for five funky-ass years, that works out at 240 hours of smooth back seat lovin baby, Awww Yeah!"

Probably not that original, but surely worthy of a little chuckle... Laughter cures so keep on laughin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

What can I say but the above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

ErnieBall wrote:
    To be honest fair play for making the effort, but the whole thing smacked of South Park. I think you should try and be more original if you wanna make people laugh. That's just my opinion.

I didnt' make it and I'm sorry for all of the time I have wasted. I might as well just go kill myself!!!!!! :mad:

(Joke)(Another hilarious one)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Right, I don't think many here share your sense of humour but whatever you find funny yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭sportswear

i actually thought it was a laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

So Glad wrote:
    I didnt' make it and I'm sorry for all of the time I have wasted. I might as well just go kill myself!!!!!! :mad:

(Joke)(Another hilarious one)
    damn.. it was a joke... and no it wasn't a hilarious one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

You watched 10 seconds of it. I'm sorry for you, i almost wen't mad after 5secs.

Advertisement