Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything going on today/ Exams post

• 14-11-2005 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

What kind of day is out in UCD? I'm sitting in my sister's comfy kitchen in Portmarnock and debating whether to come in or not. Don't worry I know this is a completely pointless post I'd better give it a theme - err how are you all set for the christmas exams (??!!)

And about my attendance... is it worth the trip? Anything fantastic going on.

I'm buggered for the exams.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm not set at all for the exams... and this is the stage of term when the workload starts to kick up.
    I've 2 projects to do, have barely started them. I've lots of studying to do... and I don't get any time off work to study for the exams. *kicks GAME*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

I reccommend that you come in and attend my lovely free informal and fun language classes this evening.

*Cough* Plug *Cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

*kicks GAME*

:eek:

B*TCH!!!

:mad:

*kicks GAME*

B*TCH!!!

*kicks GAME*

B*TCH!!!

• Advertisement

Holy crap I posted that 3 times :|

I didn't mean it, rk, I just meant it the once :(

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Vainglory wrote:
    I reccommend that you come in and attend my lovely free informal and fun language classes this evening.

What language is it? Is it linguistics or a specific international language Or perhaps is it you know like a local D4 dialect or inner city slang (dependent on Vainglory's socio-economic background!) Anyway yeah sounds cool... it's a date... you might say?!

Cant turn up now can i lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

DaveMcG wrote:
    Holy crap I posted that 3 times :|

I didn't mean it, rk, I just meant it the once :(

:(
    Sure :p

After 2.5 years working there, I deserve bitching rights!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i'd get out of portmarnock at all costs....

Advertisement