Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E.A. to distribute online (ala steam)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

29.99 for it....dopnt think so....will spend my money on CoD2 and just play CS:Source if I want a game like that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

its not just for BF2 though

I think they may be bringing this online for all future releases.

Probably because every CD/DVD they are sending out are cracking or exploding in drives causing damage and they have to replace!!

CD are volatile, by their very nature. All that insertion and eh.. outsertion?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

So basically, it's EA's take on steam?

• Advertisement

D wrote:
    So basically, it's EA's take on steam?

Yes in other words the same!!! download limits will be hit!!

I'm finding it difficult to actually download this program, I can't find it anywhere

tba wrote:
    I'm finding it difficult to actually download this program, I can't find it anywhere
    Once you buy the game they give you the option to download....someone on BF forum said so!! says as well on this page

https://account.ea.com/commerce/product-info.jsp?ipath=15&locale=en_US&sls=2&site=eaco&prodid=BF2-MAP&skin=bf2map&app=commerce

Advertisement