Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nip/Tuck's Carver? Theories Anyone?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

No I don't think shes dead as
    in the series finale Christian visits her in a hospital and shes able to talk.... also the carver must have cut her up! as he/she sends Kimber's implants to Christian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

While i won't reveal the identity of the Carver.. there seems to be a general air of disappointment with the revelation.

PS - stay away from IMDB Forums, AintItCoolNews.com talkbacks etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

***********Spoiler Warning******************
    It is Quentin and Kit!!! How lame, not surprising really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

What?? How can it be the two of them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Skyuser wrote:
    What?? How can it be the two of them?

Geez!!!!!!!!! What the bloddy hell are you at???? SPOILER TAGS!!!! FFS!!!

this thread is not a thread just for US viewers via their cousins...it is for Sky Viewers as well.

erm what? i watch it on sky too. what are you on about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Skyuser wrote:
    You shouldn't have even commented about it being
    two people
    , to be honest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

c'mon now ppl, I'm watching it on Sky, yet I still looked to see who it is. Who are y'all kidding, curiousity will get the better of every1, lol.

would have to agree though, very disappointed @ who it really is. :D

tvnutz wrote:
    Geez!!!!!!!!! What the bloddy hell are you at???? SPOILER TAGS!!!! FFS!!!
    this thread is not a thread just for US viewers via their cousins...it is for Sky Viewers as well.
    LundiMardi wrote:
    knob
    you do realise you're just doing what he did, lol, reply/quoting the offending article, good luck with that. ;)

would it not be best, you suggest he edit his post or maybe get a mod to put it in spoiler tags, b4 any1 else sees it. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I reported the post at lunchtime. Obviously the mods have a life! :)

O MY GOD get over it. I only made a post, how else was i supposed to reply to the spoiler when i read it. I dunno how to cover it like the rest are done ??

TmB wrote:
    I reported the post at lunchtime. Obviously the mods have a life! :)
    ROFL.
    Skyuser wrote:
    O MY GOD get over it. I only made a post, how else was i supposed to reply to the spoiler when i read it. I dunno how to cover it like the rest are done ??
    I could care less really, I was just pointing out the silliness of there complaining. :p

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Skyuser wrote:
    For future reference

[!spoiler]insert text to be hidden in here[/spoiler] (remove Exclamation Mark!)

Now, back on topic! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

OMFG, I just finsihed watching the last episode.
    What a twist at the end! I'll refrane from saying more as I know people still read these. Best episode of the season by a long shot!

norbert64 wrote:
    ROFL.

I could care less really, I was just pointing out the silliness of there complaining. :p

I really don't give a toss what if you think it is "silly" or not,he gave away a huge spoiler and the idiot doesn't even get what he did.

• Advertisement

Skyuser wrote:

you just gave away that the carver is
    2 people

I didn't want to know that ffs!

tvnutz wrote:
    I really don't give a toss what if you think it is "silly" or not,he gave away a huge spoiler and the idiot doesn't even get what he did.
    hehe, I know he gave away a huge spoiler, lol, I was just pointing out how silly it was, you 2 complaining, when you had just reply/quoted the offending spoiler. :D
    Why didn't you put the reply/quoted text, in spoiler tags? in the 1st place.

anywho it's done now, spoiler tags are in place, Lundi's post removed :p

Getting back on track.

Did they just reveal the identity of the carver & that was it, or did they let whoever it is, go into a big diatribe bout why they did it. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

norbert64 wrote:
    Did they just reveal the identity of the carver & that was it, or did they let whoever it is, go into a big diatribe bout why they did it. ;)
    Don't know if this is really a spoiler, but just to be safe
    The carver is revealed about halfway into the last episode, leaving them plenty of time for their big diatribe :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

When is this episode going to be on Sky?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Just looked it up in tv.com, there's another 5 episodes to go on Sky.

• Advertisement

norbert64 wrote:
    hehe, I know he gave away a huge spoiler, lol, I was just pointing out how silly it was, you 2 complaining, when you had just reply/quoted the offending spoiler. :D
    Why didn't you put the reply/quoted text, in spoiler tags? in the 1st place.

anywho it's done now, spoiler tags are in place, Lundi's post removed :p

Getting back on track.

ye yo are right,I should have put it in spoiler tags,I did it after you said it last time. Thanks for pointing it out.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I was disappointed in the outcome:
    Quentin - bleh. If you read online, it came about because the writers hadn't themselves decided who the Carver was. Ryan Murphy, the show's creator, was away for most of the season and returned for the finale. He realized that his team had written themselves into a corner and pretty much forced the ending as it is, realizing it was a best fit scenario.

Personally, I wanted it to be Matt - confused about his sexuality, he raped both men and women. He then attacked Kimber on Christian's wedding day after his father told him to go away... It made sense to me..

I did enjoy some aspects of Matt's storyline and like the way he was nicer at the end. He's now got two bodies to his name (and sorta more if you count the whole Ava thing from last year as his fault) so I wonder if he'll have to pay...

For what it's worth, Season 2 was a better finale..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

ixoy wrote:
    I was disappointed in the outcome:
    Quentin - bleh. If you read online, it came about because the writers hadn't themselves decided who the Carver was. Ryan Murphy, the show's creator, was away for most of the season and returned for the finale. He realized that his team had written themselves into a corner and pretty much forced the ending as it is, realizing it was a best fit scenario.

Personally, I wanted it to be Matt - confused about his sexuality, he raped both men and women. He then attacked Kimber on Christian's wedding day after his father told him to go away... It made sense to me..

I did enjoy some aspects of Matt's storyline and like the way he was nicer at the end. He's now got two bodies to his name (and sorta more if you count the whole Ava thing from last year as his fault) so I wonder if he'll have to pay...

It wouldn't have made sense if
    the carver was Matt, as that would mean he would have sexually assaulted his own father! :eek: And why would he feel that "beauty is a curse on the world"?? (the Carver's phrase to all victims)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

what did people think of sundays episode on sky? thought it was brilliant really enjoyed it!oh my god bout Quietin! last eepisode is on sunday! cant wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I saw the finale a few weeks ago and my god .... it was, without a doubt, the most screwed up TV I have ever watched!!

**Spoilers**
    The whole Matt, his friend, that psycho Nazi bitch & her father - WTF!!!!! I couldn't believe what was happening, oh god it was so disturbing. My question is though - did Matt really go through with ahh ... cutting it off? Because at the end, when they are burying his friend (can't remember their name), she gets out of the grave and whacks the psycho dad and doesn't seem to be in any pain .... so, did they just pretend to cut it off or what happened? And also, where are they now because Matt just went off home for himself?!!

Quentin & Kit vs Sean & Christian & Julia - I can't believe he doesn't have any you-know-what, how could Julia not have noticed, they gave the impression that they were doing it in every which way!

At the end when Quentin had S & C tied up in the surgery ... oh I was cringing so much when he chopped off Sean's finger, ohh god, it was gross. And poor poor Christian & Kimber, boo. I really wanted them to be together but she's just not having any of it, sob sob! Can't believe Quentin is Kit's brother, all that incest! And at the very end, when S & C find out about Kit & Quentin ... makes ya wonder what'll happen in Season 4 ...

What an episode!! And I can't believe Sky split up the finale into two episodes, you'd think they'd have shown it all in one go, the meanies!

i didnt ready your spoliers there but one my god are sky only showing the first half next week!was it a double episode in the states? 2-hour special? the W**ks! cant believe that. kinda takes the excitment away even if its just a small bit! god tG4 wouldnt do that!grr im mad now. had a mad night planned with all my n/t fans!aww man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

i didnt ready your spoliers there but one my god are sky only showing the first half next week!was it a double episode in the states? 2-hour special? the W**ks! cant believe that. kinda takes the excitment away even if its just a small bit! god tG4 wouldnt do that!grr im mad now. had a mad night planned with all my n/t fans!aww man!

Watching it now. There are just a too few many twists in one hour for my liking to be honest... Nip/Tuck hasn't been in great form for the last few episodes in my opinion... the plane crash episode was probably the worst I've seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

Beginning to hate this show. Lots of stuff happens for shock value and are completely OTT. What the hell is up with surgery patients walking around with a barely visible scare and no stitches or bandages so quickly after surgery? And they complete ignored quentin getting a blow job with sean at that college party...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

They resolved that. Quentin gave her $100 to fake a BJ.

It was a fairly crap finale really. Quentin? Meh,too obvious. The writers didn't have the balls to make it another character,like Matt or Liz.

Ok so it was an alright twist that Kit was his sister and in on the whole thing. But I agree with some comments that the writers themselves didn't know who the Carver was going to be,and they just decided to go the easy route in the finale. I also hated how they got away with it,Quentin anyway,I wanted to see him get very dead :p

Matt's story was mildy interesting,maybe he want be such of a git next season.

Whats wrong with the baby? Not much of a cliffhanger really.

Average at best finale,last season's was far better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I had a lot of problems with the blowjob question too and it's as if they just threw the answer in at the end, because the script writes realised that they had left that one hanging.

Nip/Tuck has gone from being great television to being very poor and mediocre in the last half season. It's as if the writers have just stopped caring

it was a weird season but i enjoyed it. ending wasnt anything special! id have loved it if it was bobolit. turned out he didnt die and came back and stuff. would have been excellent. costa was too obvious but kinda guessed that was the way they were going to go!oh well!

hopefully back to savage surgeries and mad storylines next year. my god how much does incest come into nip/tuck!!!

enjoyed last night as much as i could have. i always try and find a good thing of each episode coz i love the show so much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Hmmm....Was a little cheesy at the end with all the cutting off of extremities, Liz would of been a good carver but I thought Kitts interrogation of Liz was a little OTT...and made me not believe it was her. Julias reasons of getting back with Sean seem very suspect since her visit to the gyno clinic!

Still though great T.V which is getting rarer by the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

The Quentin Carver thing was predictible. Didn't see the Kat being his sister thing. And as for the scene at the end with the two of them at the pool, that was just sick. :mad:

it was pretty predictable but still ok. thought the kit thing was a decent twist. maybe julia wants security. seems like she found out there was something wrong with the baby and needs to know sean will be there for her. glas they are giving it a go but there is definetly something suspicious there. the matt and sherry thing was good i thought. where did Aerial go though?

the swimming pool scene was rank. god they love their insects things on that show.how did Kit get Quientin out of the morge and stuff tho? i mean he hardly just walked out. ment to be such a public case with everyone in miami running scared and there is no reporters and stuff around. surely they would have wanted to talk to Kit who "saved the day"

notice how every season there is a dinner scene near they end with all the mcnamara/troy family in the house!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

the swimming pool scene was rank. god they love their insects things on that show.how did Kit get Quientin out of the morge and stuff tho? i mean he hardly just walked out. ment to be such a public case with everyone in miami running scared and there is no reporters and stuff around. surely they would have wanted to talk to Kit who "saved the day"

notice how every season there is a dinner scene near they end with all the mcnamara/troy family in the house!

Yeah, they sure love their "insects"! :rolleyes: Yeah, they tried to tie up two many loose ends and it was sloppy. Ryan Murphy (the creator of the show) said he left the writing crew in charge while he was away, and when he returned they had nowhere else to go with the story.

About the last family scene... What did Julia find out at the Gyno appointment that she didn't tell Seán? I must have missed that...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

It was an awful finale, in truth. So many flaws with the plot. Like the fact that when Kitt 'shot' Quentin the glass broke? Or how she conveniently came in just before he cut off Christians hand. It was all a bit stupid really, very badly wrapped up. Kit being Quentins sister and in on it all along was terribly done.

Advertisement