Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiat Coupe - Am I asking for trouble?

Options
  • 14-11-2005 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

About 2 years ago I was working with a guy who had a Fiat Coupe (canary yellow). He let me have it for a day and all I can say was that it was fantastic. I had never driven a fast car before so to me it was incredibly fast and the reaction from girls around me in traffic was an unexpected bonus.
    Now I can afford a nice car (nothing over 2 litre though). I heard they have a tendency to blow up from time to time but the drivers reviews on cbg.ie seem to say that it’s an OK car. I was wondering, should I dare??

Comments

Advertisement