Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown is Hurtin'

• 14-11-2005 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

Eddie sadly passed away, Christian is gone, Batista is out for 3 months.

Man, this is not good at all. So, who can you all see stepping up to claim his spot??

Come on folks, Eddie was be gone but you know he's think it was loco is we all sat around mourning him. Remember the good times folks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

The man is hardly dead 24 hours and you reckon the direction of Smackdown is important? Come on man, I know you mean well, but there is a time and a place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I'm not asking about the direction of Smackdown, I'm indirectly asking who can fill the shoes of Eddie.

Sure Eddie is dead, he was one of my favourite Wrestlers LONG before he ever went bear any of the American promotions, and on the occasions where i was lucky enough to have met the man he was friendly , outgoing and treated everyone with respect.

BUT the simple fact of the matter is that right now we can discuss other things as well as the fact that a great man is dead and ( i know everyone means well by posting there RIP's.)

If anything it might just help me deal with the loss a little bit better.

Advertisement