Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eddie Guererro Condolences

• 14-11-2005 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

If everyone wants to leave a message to the Guererro family or just their thoughts about Eddies passing. We'll try and find a way of printing this out and getting it to the Guererro family.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Still in shock, dunno what to say.

My thoughts are with his friends and family.

He was truly a legend of the squared circle.

R.I.P Eddie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

RIP Eddie.

You will be missed by every wrestling fan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Thanks for the memories Eddie. A true great.

May God bless your family and friends at this most awful time.

Gary

www.eddicts.com you can email the webmaster your wishes directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

RIP Eddie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

he'd been around a while and the appeal to watch his matches never left...legend

cheers eddie RIP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Eddie you may be gone but you'll NEVER be forgotten.

Thanks for the memories and entertainment.

Best wishes to your friends and family.

VIVA LA RAZA

Thanks again eddie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 moses_ulrich

:(

R.I.P. Eddie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Eddie inspired many young wrestlers,and his family should be proud

He was a legend in the squared circle,revered by men and women alike,he was a spectacle to watch,and a pleasure to meet

what can i say?

VIVA LA RAZA

RIP Eddie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

there's nothing to say that hasn't already been said. Shocked and tragic are two words that come to mind. I was upset today seeing the interview with Chavo, he looked like how he felt. Condolences

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Kakistos153

was just going through some boards and seen a sig with eddie guerrero rip. i dont know what to way. was never a huge fan but he had real personality and a great presence. he was a true great in and out of the ring.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭gm1984

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

My thoughts are with Vicky and their 3 kids.

Farewell Eddie RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm still finding it hard to accept. He gave us so many great memories and always put a smile on our faces.

I'll miss his silliness in the ring, his lowriders, the emotion he conveyed to the audience and most of all, his superb in-ring talent.

Thnaks for the memories Eddie. Latino Heat will never be extinguished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

I'm still finding it hard to accept. He gave us so many great memories and always put a smile on our faces.

I'll miss his silliness in the ring, his lowriders, the emotion he conveyed to the audience and most of all, his superb in-ring talent.

Thnaks for the memories Eddie. Latino Heat will never be extinguished.

Let us not forget his lying, his cheating and his stealing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I dont think I've ever seen as much pure emotion conveyed anywhere in the wrestling world then that night in Feb 2004 when Eddie beat Brock at No Way Out.

I've never seen a crowd that much in favour of one single wrestler before, and the sheer outpouring of emotion in the arena that night will never be forgotten by any wrestling fan.

A true legend is gone, may he rest in peace. :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

its so very sad, a true great, one of the best entertainers in the wwe ever. His antics throughout the years will live on. I'll never forget the wrestlemania with him and benoit at the end. Will be missed for a long time. RIP.

WWE.com has set up a page where Eddie Guerrero fans can send their condolences. Go here http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/eddieemail to see the messages left and maybe send in some condolences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

im sorry it had to the end the way it did......you will be sadly missed...right now my thoughts are with your family and your friends all around the world....we lost one of the best in the business yesterday......
    until the day i meet you in aggain..its rip homes!!!!!!!
    you are a true inspiration................you may have left us but your legacy will always be with us...........rip latino heat.......:( :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

U wer my fav wrestler and still are
    I love u eddie and will really miss u
    U wer in 1 hell of a fight during ur life wat with the drugs and stuff
    But u kicked the livin **** outta them and u won the fight
    Although u never got to b the heavyweight champ(disregarding wwe title)
    I will always think of u as the champ
    My regards to his familia I pray for u all

In th words of EDDIE GURRERO

VIVA LA ROSA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Eddie you will be truly missed, you made wrestling enjoyable. I can remember when you first came to the wwe with Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho , and the first time I saw that Frog splash well no one did it better. From a live long fan Eddie Rest In Peace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He was an amazing guy, in the ring and out. He was a real inspiration for many people, the way he managed to get his life back together, and a true hero for fans. Definitely one of the "good guys"

He will be missed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Lochaber

RIP Eddie...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Im still in complete shock. I will miss seeing Eddie every week on Smackdown - he was a true performer and you could see how much he loved performing through his work. I will always see him as one of the true greats.

My thoughts are with his family, who should be very proud. Eddie overcame so much in his life, inside and outside the ring. I have nothing but respect for Eddie - he will always be one of my heroes. I was one of the many fans who shed a few tears while watch Raw last night.

Eddie, you will always be remembered as a wrestling legend and a great man and will always be remembered for your passion for wrestling and for life. Your legacy will live forever.

RIP EDDIE.

VIVA LA RAZA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I was too shocked to even post on sunday, it really is tragic. He was such a good wrestler and great entertainer, one of few shining lights on Smackdown nowadays. He'll be greatly missed.
    R.I.P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I'm still in shock. When i was watching the Raw tribute show last night i couldn't help but cry! I've just been listening to In Loving Memory by Alter Bridge over and over :(

Thank you for all the memories Eddie! You were a great wrestler and entertainer and even though you are gone, you will always live on in the hearts of every wrestling fan! We are gonna miss you! RIP!

My prayers and thoughts go out to all of his family during this hard time!

Latino Heat lives on!!
    Viva La Raza!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭gm1984

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

To Eddie's family, his wife, his daughters and close friends my thoughts and prayers are for you.
    I don't have the words to describe how much you meant to me. In an ironic twist I have stolen a few lines from a writer that prefectly sums up what you meant to me
    " We see wrestlers as greater and larger than life and we love it, they are, but sometimes a guy comes along who b/c of his flaws becomes more endearing than any Brock or Batista ever will be. He had been broken down, Eddy had hit rock bottom, he bleed the mortal wound...he had failed in life, yet he rose again.
    Anyone can fall, but it takes true strength to get back up again this is Eddy Gurrero. This is not as deep as some of the things already said about him and yet to be said. I have not the heart or the acumen to sum up his career in a paragraph. But I can truly say that no actor, no "real athlete", no one outside of personal loved ones has ever drawn tears from this hard face."

Thank you Eddie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jeno

Philippians (1:21)
    For me to live is christ, and to die is gain.

Colossians (3:2)
    Set your affections on things above, not on things on the earth.

R.I.P Eddie

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DC

Watching the RAW replay on TV now and I find it very emotional. I will miss those Benoit / Guerrero battles in particular. They were always great, going all the way back to Japan, etc.

We will always have that memory of Benoit and Guerrero celebrating winning their respective championships at Wrestlemania.

There will be a big hole left in the wrestling business. I hope it's not too long before we see Eddie inducted into the hall of fame. Viva la Raza....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

It was an honour to meet you and truly an honour to watch you work. Thank you for all your hard work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭oakers

EDDIE GUERRERO 1967 - 2005

Vaya Con Dios Amigo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

R I P Eddie

You will be greatly missed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Whitewolf

I still find it hard to believe and I'm in shock. Watching Raw on Monday broke my heart. My heart and prayers go out to his friends and family. Eddie you will be missed. Rest in Peace

-Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 astonvilla

R.I.P Eddie you where a legend and always will be,

We will never forget you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 astonvilla

What did everyone make of the emotion shown on RAW and Smackdown this week,

Brought a tear to my eye anyway....
    Very nice show of respect by Cena and Batista,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

I thought JBL's tribute was absolutely stunning. I wished I could have listened to him talk about Eddie for the rest of the show. If you want to know about the real Eddie Guerrero all you have to do is listen to Bradshaws words. In 2 short minutes he summed up so perfectly what everyone else felt. He conveyed how Eddie was always looking out for others, with the case in point being Eddie putting all his energies into helping Bradshaws push for the title. You could see that even to this day JBL is still taken aback at the genorosity of the man and he was hurting so much because Eddie had not only been a friend but was the one who taught him one of the most important lessons in life - humility.
    I will never forget Bradshaws words, but more importantly I will never forget Eddie Guerrero.
    My prayers for Eddie and his family. Thank you for sharing so much of your life with us, we are all better people for it.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/eddieguerrero/testimonials/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

astonvilla wrote:
    What did everyone make of the emotion shown on RAW and Smackdown this week,

Brought a tear to my eye anyway....
    Very nice show of respect by Cena and Batista,

each tribute certainly brought a tribute to my eyes........
    rip eddie....mourn you til i join you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

eddie was one of the true greats of the wwe i will miss watching him kick ass in the ring now the company wont be the same without the spice eddie gave to it. rip eddie guererro the legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Swiftwind

I would like to extend my deepest sympathy to the Guerrero family. I can't imagine the pain they must be going through.

It is a huge loss to the world of wrestling & I fans everywhere will back me in saying Eddie will be sadly missed.
    He was one hell of a performer, he had such a unique way of wrestling & whether he was playing a heel or a loveable rogue you just couldn't help but love him.
    His trade mark 3 amigos move & his frog splash will be remembered as 2 of the best wrestling moves.
    I hope there's a big ring in heaven for Eddie to carry on with all the other great wrestlers that have left before their time.
    Viva La raza Eddie!!!

Your fans!!:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

During the Middlesbrough vs. Fulham match on Sunday, a guy called James Morrison scored a goal and did a tribute to Eddie Guerrero by shaking his shoulders Guerrero style. Didn't see it myself but saw it mentioned on another thread. Shows how much an entertainer gets to people in such a great way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nonsense-madnes

Hey... i need this person's enterance music... a friend wants it.. if anyone could plz temme where i can download this from or mail it to me or somethin i wud appreciate it. thx...
    my e-mail- violent-delight@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nonsense-madnes

hmmm.. plz do let me know... it sorta important

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

You'd be able to download it off most P2P programs, like Kazaa, Bearshare, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Edgedogg

RIP Eddie, you were a true Champion.

My Thoughts and prayers are with your Family.

Advertisement