Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

most wanted-demo

Options
  • 14-11-2005 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

hey guys,

they just released a demo of need for speed-most wanted,any of you guys check it out yet? you can get it at

www.gamershell.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

We've had PS2 demos in GAME of this for weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

yea already checked it out,.... garbage..... HP2 is still the best NFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

looks gorgeous though... and is fun

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I thought it was good. Got it off gamershell in about 15 minutes (speeds were 540-586kb/sec). The "challange modes" were the best, me thinks. The AI in HP did nothing. Never even caught me, or came close. I'd crash into them, beep my horn, and they'd still be useless. The cops in the new one, tho, are better. They _TRY_ to catch me, and in a few cases did. The challange modes, such as go thru 8 cop barricades, the time trial (which was easy'ish) and also the one that you must loose the cops. The golf course was good for that, imo.

Advertisement