Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Display Format

Options
  • 14-11-2005 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Since this afternoon, thread display format seems to be acting up on me. My default format is linear, but every time I go to a thread, or change pages on a thread, it switches to hybrid - including when I select linear from the drop down menu at the top of the thread.

I've rechecked the option for linear in UserCP, it is still set to linear - any ideas?

Following threads is kinda difficult now, for one thing there is no option to see how many pages there are on a thread in the forum view, nor to select the most recent page.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Weird, I'll try but so far you are the only one experiencing this by the looks of things (we'd have a lot more reports of it , if it was site wide).

My recommendation would be to clear your cookies, log out and login again. Then got to your CP and set your preferences again. Sorry to give you the standard response but its the first thing I'd do!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

'Tis a fair reply, and I think it's right too, I swapped to another PC and the problem went away...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Hi, im getting this problem now myself. My default one is Evil, but everytime i go into After Hours, it changes to White.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thats a styles issue, I might be possible that our load balancer is picking up different cookies so I'd clear them first but it wouldn't log you in if it did so I'm still a little puzzled!

Can you try clearing cookies and try again?

DeV.

Advertisement