Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women Only Gym

Options
  • 14-11-2005 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

I heard there's one up in the Cleaboy area anyone know anything about it. Have to find some place new to work out as the Ard ri is closing soon...

So girlies do ya know anything about it, have ye heard anything about it... please help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Should get closed down soon by a complaint to the equality authourity.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Its probably one of those Shapes/Curves jobbies, in which case its a load of sh*te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

establishments like these really do puzzle me

if it was a mens only place (which do exist) they are frowned upon. equality is a great thing. it only matters when it suits

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Mossy Monk wrote:
    establishments like these really do puzzle me

if it was a mens only place (which do exist) they are frowned upon. equality is a great thing. it only matters when it suits

heh. when did They last ask for equal rights without aiming for womens' rights? humph!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 yankeegal

If its a Curves, its a gym for older women usually, who just need a place to burn some steam and gossip. I worked at one awhile ago, its not a real gym.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

TmB wrote:
    Its probably one of those Shapes/Curves jobbies, in which case its a load of sh*te.

It is, there's a few of them open in waterford and more to open I think, one by the cleaboy and one in dungarvan shopping centre that I know of at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

There's one in the Industrial Estate, I think my sister is a member there. Can't think of the name though.///

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

boys your comments are not really help full... I always thing of men only gyms as being for Gay men and I laugh because it's such a stupid thing to think even, John Mahers on O'Connell st. I always think that there something homosexual going on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I think the new gym in Cleaboy is called Just 30, also think Curves are also going to open in that area or near there. They are already in the Ballinakill Centre

Advertisement