Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How many shoe pairs you have?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

One pair. My black converse. There're going in the bin soon though. Will get the same ones, again.

Oh and a pair of comfy slippers too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pinx

I'd be scared to count how many pairs of shoes I have... I moved house recently and was shocked to discover the sheer volume of shoe boxes I've managed to accumulate. And that's only the footwear in my own house - I've another stack of shoes in my parents house. Eek! We're talking over 60 pairs in total I reckon.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

2 pairs. Any more and you're crazy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

I have 5 pairs of converse all stars, 1 pair of nike trainers, I pair of adidas trainers,(never wear either, as they're for the gym!) 2 pairs of knee-high boots(1 pointy, & 1 round toed marc jacobs, my pride and joy!), 1 pair of ankle boots, 2 pairs of 'school' shoes, 1 pair of ankle strap black shoes, black court shoes, beige court shoes, turquoise flip-flops, 3 pairs of slippers, 3 pairs of flat shoes.
    I seem to live in my converses though! I love buying shoes but I can rarely afford them because I have no job - damn school!
    I would love to have Carrie's shoes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I'd say it comes up to at least 20 pairs of shoes! Its really grown over the last coulple of years! I love shoes and hadbags I prob have about 10-15 handbags too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I wear a pair into the ground, throw them away and buy a new pair...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭peterl

1 pair chealsea boots (no, not the soccer team)
    1 pair brogues
    1 pair loafers
    1 pair george webbs
    1 pair buckle boots
    1 pair running shoes
    1 pair cross training shoes
    1 pair boxing boots
    2 pairs sandals (sorry)

about 40 -50 shoes and about 20 pairs of boots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Erm....

1 pair gold stilettos
    2 pairs black stilettos (1 leather, one satin with bow)
    1 pair silver round toe stilettos with snakeskin heel and bow, pink
    1 pair neon sandal things (also stilettos)
    1 pair black ankle boots, stilettos (leather)
    5 pairs flip flops (Roxy, Burberry, Penneys x2, Monsoon)
    2 pairs sparkly Indian shoes (Office)
    3 pairs runners (Puma, 3120, Buffalo)
    2 pairs ballet pumps (gold, red)
    2 pairs Dubes (navy and brown)
    1 pair black Moonboots
    1 pair Roxy fur apres ski boots

Altogether... 22.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

1 pair of shoes
    1 pair of casual shoes
    2 pairs of football boots

More than enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

One pair. Which are now a bit too small (I feel, incidentally, that I shouldn't still be growing at 20, but apparently I am). I really must overcome my fear of shopping at least enough to replace them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭EvilPixieOne

Me has about 5 pairs of runners, 1 pink converse, 1 pink stilettos, 1 black heels, 1 pair of black hooker boots and 1 regular boots, 1 black concert shoes, 1 sandals and 1 flipflops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

1 pair of Clarks shoes, 1 pair of Journey, 1 pair of Rockport, 1 pair of Next.
    24 pairs of Adidas runners, 4 Puma, 2 Lacoste.
    Think it's obvious where my footwear fetish lies. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

rsynnott wrote:
    One pair. Which are now a bit too small (I feel, incidentally, that I shouldn't still be growing at 20, but apparently I am). I really must overcome my fear of shopping at least enough to replace them.
    funny fact, you're feet ears and nose never stop growing, they just don't grow a lot. Or I should at least hope not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

oh thats so funny................ :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

2 pairs black shoes 3 runners 3 boots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Probably about 10 pairs of boots, 10 pairs of high heels and less than 5 flats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Shrimp wrote:
    oh thats so funny................ :rolleyes:
    funny weird, not funny haha :rolleyes:

Advertisement