Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two lads shot in Firhouse?

Options
  • 14-11-2005 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

I heard on the radio this morning that someone was shot up in firhouse. I used to live about 100 meters away from where it apparently happened! Has firhouse realy turned that bad lately? It used to be a grand aul place when I was living there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It's not *that* bad in general.
    It has gotten worse alright, but it's not as bad as some places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭sportswear

its some mad heads who were flying around in a lexus got shot by some other heads in a BMW. car chase and all. really could have happened anywhere..........gangland stuff and the like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭hottstuff

unfortunately these things will happen in public places.

with the way its going at the moment its only a matter of time before an innocent person gets injured/killed

apart from that , if they wipe each other out it leaves more gardai to operate on other cases

good riddance

Advertisement