Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chavo for a HUGE push!

• 14-11-2005 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i think that Kerwan White can go somewhere. as much as i thought it was stupid when i first saw it it has kind of grown on me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

I agree in a way

But you cant say this on account of Eddie's passing,Chavo himself will know that if he gets a push that will be the reason

Do we really want Chavo to think the reason he's getting a push is because people feel sorry for him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

No I'm not into pushing Chavo on the back of his uncle's death. It would be wholly inappropriate to give him a sympathy push and would really get up the noses of the locker room. Think about that one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭gm1984

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

gm1984 wrote:

Asking him to go back to Chavo is fine but if he does the Frog Splash next he'll be doing the 3 amigos and Using Eddies music and coming out in a low rider.

I think just bringing back Chavo will do the business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

without doubt drop kerwin and bring back chavo GUERRERO. no prob with the idea of him adopting the frog splash as a tribute ala eddie for art but stop at that. i'd say no to a huge push but give him tv time to prove himself and the storylines to work. last but not least i'd think the best thng wwe could do would be to allow chavo to go back to the family tradition "we lie, we cheat, we steal" ala GUERRERO'S
    last but least RIP eddie
    great technician and entertainer.

Advertisement