Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standards in crisps slipping - Tayto vs King

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

When it comes the turkey, ham and stuffing sandwich on Christmas Night, or St. Stephens', you need good old Tayto Cheese & Onion. Nothing else comes close.

However, I quite like the Walkers Sensations, either Mature Cheddar and Red Onion or the Thai Sweet Chilli

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

dudara wrote:
    When it comes the turkey, ham and stuffing sandwich on Christmas Night, or St. Stephens', you need good old Tayto Cheese & Onion. Nothing else comes close.

However, I quite like the Walkers Sensations, either Mature Cheddar and Red Onion or the Thai Sweet Chilli

Good call on the Tayto, but pass on the Walkers tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

dudara wrote:

Totally agree about that!!!! I cant wait to have that sandwich at Christmas now! But the strange thing is that i much prefer king crisps in my sambo's apart from that Christmas sambo! I have king crisps almost everyday with my sambo :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

TAYTO CHIPSTICKS USED TO BE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVELY "oops" but then they changed about 2 years ago anyone notice that cause now they are rotten

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

paul666 wrote:
    TAYTO CHIPSTICKS USED TO BE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVELY "oops" but then they changed about 2 years ago anyone notice that cause now they are rotten

i like dem but they're way too salty

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

faceman wrote:
    i like dem but they're way too salty
    Would have to agree, they are quite salty.

What I love are Tayto Snax......mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I tried them in the fridge.

Wow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭roykeane16

the sixpacks are worse they seem to crush them when they are packing them2 send out to the shops:mad: :(

Advertisement