Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epicurean (sp?) food hall.

Options
  • 14-11-2005 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

I absolutly love this place. For anyone who doesn't kow it, it's a small cluster of cafe's and small resteraunts serving food from all over the world. I love the mexican place there. Anyone else ever eat there or go there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭curliq

me! me! i do! yeah, gotta love mehican food

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

This place is one of Dublins few treasures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

dude all the places in there are sooooooo good. turkish kebabs all the way!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dfitzer

gotta agree kebabs are the way of the future

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

ditto...love the kebabs there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

Binomate wrote:
    I absolutly love this place. For anyone who doesn't kow it, it's a small cluster of cafe's and small resteraunts serving food from all over the world. I love the mexican place there. Anyone else ever eat there or go there?

Love their quesedila's (mexican folded pizza). I miss the sushi bar. Yum sushi all washed down with a bottle of Kombuscha.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

The plate of Nacho's you get there is the best value around. Nicest nacho's you'll get in Dublin.

Advertisement