Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-Time Computer Course's

Options
  • 14-11-2005 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

I've just finished college last year and want to do a part-time course on introduction to computers networks. I've checked FAS and they have none at all or there out in dundalk which doesn't suit me.

I've already posted a thread on Education/part_time and nothing back so far.

Im looking to do a evening course twice a week, so if you no some body who has done a similar course, please let me know.

Any help would be very grateful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Try nighcourses.com as suggested. There are loads of training courses at night in this area. Most of them will be starting over in January again. Keep an eye on the FÁS site nearer to that time too. There are lots of private colleges that do them. That may be more expensive than doing them through the likes of FÁS or the VECs but if you are working or get a job soon, you may get sponsorship from an employer.

Do a search on the net for IT courses and training instituitions and you will get lots of things. There are lots of them out there. A few sites worth trying might be:

www.corporatetraining.ie
    http://www.it-directory.ie/

Advertisement