Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai busy on the N25 again.

Options
  • 14-11-2005 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

I went through a couple of checkpoints on the N25 one just on the edge of Dungarvan the other by the Outer Ring road roundabout. They semed to be mainly interested in commercial traffic, but the one in Dungarvan did pull a couple of youngsters over for a chat (about tax and insurance I'd say).

So get your affairs in order!.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

I was driving home from cork one day last week and they were stopping all traffic going up the hill by the bad bend just after you leave Dungarvan, passed abbeyside. All traffic had to turn around and head back the coast road to Waterford. anyone find out what that was about? I thought it was a crash but they never said anything about it on the radio.. very strange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

mike65 wrote:
    I went through a couple of checkpoints on the N25 one just on the edge of Dungarvan the other by the Outer Ring road roundabout. They semed to be mainly interested in commercial traffic, but the one in Dungarvan did pull a couple of youngsters over for a chat (about tax and insurance I'd say).

So get your affairs in order!.

Mike.
    Was it a diesel sampler by chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Good question, I did'nt spot any C&E guys, there were also checkpoints today in Kilkenny City on the ring road and in Carlow near Fighting Cocks.

Mike.

Advertisement