Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS or Xbox?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

PS2 : good graphics, great choice of games
    XBOX : Fantastic graphics and a good choice of games

Tis a toughy but i'm gonna go with the ps2, the xbox 360 will brobably change all that tho!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Blow Me

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

On the value for money front, the PS2 may be cheaper but you need all the extras - memory cards, multipads and so forth. And no instant online access. Xbox on t'other hand has inbuilt Internet access (though it will cost you 60 euro to get online for a year - i reccomend going for a bundle option) and a hard drive.

just to say, the slimline ps2 (the only one you can get these days anyway) has a modem built in, so it's online-ready out of the box. you just need to register your dnas login... and it's free. you only need 1 memory card, and an extra controller if you really need it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Year old thread alert!

Advertisement