Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

did this game ever come out?

Options
  • 15-11-2005 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

i remember years ago seeing in a magazine a game for the ps, it was about a tribe of cavemen, & you were the chief

i dont think there was much of a plot for the game, except to get the cavemen to develop . it was meant to be a completely freeform game with alot of exploriong in it

thats all i remember about it

any ideas? (looking at you retro :D )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

I know it's Xbox and not PS, but could you mean Lionhead's BC? There was lots of hubbub about it a while ago and it got quietly cancelled this time last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

no its not bc (but i was really looking forward to that as it looked cool and im a bit of a molyneux fan-boy)

it was years before lionhead was even formed & was form some random developer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Reminds me of Populous: The Beginning...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

not that one either

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Sounds like Megalomania but I didn't know there were ever plans to release it on the PS.

• Advertisement
Advertisement