Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSL problems in Cork at the weekend gone?

• 15-11-2005 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi all, I am wondering did anyone else experience "wierd" DSL problems in Cork over the weekend? Seemed to start Friday evening. Manifested itself as being unable to resolve DNS?? Pings then to IP's would get say a 50% packet loss.
    The wierdness seemed to continue into Saturday & Sunday.

I know of a user on netsource in the Ballincollig area who was having problems and a user down in Clonakilty on Eircom who was also having problems. So Geographically they would not be anywhere near the same exchange but in the same county :) Also heard of a user in Bandon as well who was having problems.

I am just curious is anyone else came across some issues. They were all fixed line (phoneline) providers.

Eoin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭eoinok

Anyone, ir we we alone in the rebel county in our sufferings? :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

no problems for me in Ballincollig...

Advertisement