Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night stalker TV show.

Options
  • 15-11-2005 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

WIth masters of horror out I thought id let ya all know about another horror TV show called night stalker with Stewert Townsend. Its a remake of a 70`s TV show of the same name that heavily influnced Chris Carter on Xfiles. The new show has its mulder and scully, Karl Kolcheck who believes the unbelievible and his partner Peri Reid who looks for the rational explanations in the strance cases they come across. Kolckech has his personal reasons to believe the unbelievable but after that similaritys with the xfiles end. They are both reorters not FBI agesnts. All of the cases deal with the supernatural rather than aliens.
    The show has a clasy feel each show is introed and xtroed with an athmospheris vioc over by Townsend and the music by Philip Glass is spooky and athmospheric adding to the show. I was only thinking how the music reminded me of candy man when Tony Todd guest stars in an epp. There is not huge amounts of gore in the show rather just the impresion of it but the stories are all chilling and leave you thinking could they really happen, well perhaps not but who knows. Watch and decide for youre self.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460665/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Want the bad news or the bad news?
    It was canned yesterday.... 9 episodes made, 6 aired.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=21829

I quite liked it, actually. It showed alot of potential.

However, it was total suicide for ABC to put it up against CSI and The Apprentice.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

GOd dam it and ive seen 5 epps ive seen almost the whole show now and I thought this one would last. Well loads of good shows have died I supose and it wont be the last one.

Advertisement