Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the best BB for gaming ??

• 15-11-2005 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

What's the best BB for gaming ?? I have eircom ( but same old :mad: same old with them ), what other BB would people recommend for gaming ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

whats up with Eircom? I just got BB from them and was interested in hooking up my PS2. No go??

Caimin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 golface

Ive been playing online ps2 for 2 yrs with eircom & some games can be perfect to play online with eircom & some can be crap like ea TW2005-2006 & ea fifa have alot of lag in the game play, very annoying. I heard NTL & BT are good for online gaming, any others?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭darraghrogan

i believe its something to do with the ability to switch interleaving off.

Search for interleaving in the boards - should point you in the right direction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

I have eircom for the last 18 months and ( shuss don't let my wife hear this ) play games practically 24/7 and find it great .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

golface wrote:
    What's the best BB for gaming?

FTTH Magnet (Limited Service)

• Advertisement
Advertisement