Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

armalite ar10t target/f class rifle for sale

Options
  • 15-11-2005 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

I have an Armalite AR10T target rifle for sale

Calibre .260 Remington aka 6.5x 08 the best short action 6.5 round! Factory ammo available…

Straight pull action (not semi automatic) from southern gun company

Left hand bolt (also great for right handers shooting f-class)

26” heavy match barrel made to southern gun company specs

National match 2-stage trigger set at 3.5 pounds.

Fully adjustable ironstone stock (length of pull, cant, vertical adjustment)

For–end is slotted for hand stop or bipod can be fitted

4 No. 10 round mags and a single loading mag for target rifle or f-class

Jenson moulded hand stop

Rpa trakker rear sight and rpa 22mm Texas tall boy front sight for target rifle or high-power rifle shooting

Extended AR10 weaver rail for scopes if preferred

30mm burris rings for weaver rail

Asking price for the lot is €2,000.00, all the above would cost in excess of €3500 to buy…. if you do not want the iron sights then its €1,700.00…. only 350 rounds down the barrel and just a year old. I shoot in ballykindler in the north and need to sell the rifle as I need to get a .308 target rifle….

Shipping included to your local firearms dealer

Note: Already imported and licensed. Buyer would only need Firearms cert from authorities.

NO IMPORTATION PERMIT NEEDED

pm me to discuss if interested...

cheers

bernard

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement