Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timex Ironman Speed and Distance Monitor

Options
  • 15-11-2005 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Anyone out there use, or know anything about the Timex Speed and Distance GPS watch? I have been reading up on them, and they sound very good...however would like to hear from anyone who has one, uses it, and finds it helpful (or not!).

They retail for about STG200, but you can get them cheaper on Ebay.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Domer wrote:
    Anyone out there use, or know anything about the Timex Speed and Distance GPS watch? I have been reading up on them, and they sound very good...however would like to hear from anyone who has one, uses it, and finds it helpful (or not!).

They retail for about STG200, but you can get them cheaper on Ebay.

Thanks!!

have had one for a couple of years and it's pretty good, however seldom use the gps unit anymore, too much effort. only use it if I am running a new route that I don't know and that can't be mapped using gmap pedometer online.
    I still use the watch all the time and the hrm from time to time.

so basically it is good for what it does but I never felt I got the value out of it.

Advertisement