Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indipendant college mag?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

so.. what have you actually done like? have you made appointments? if you make an appointment they will always make time to see you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

if i may sudgest? bring maybe a few rough pages to show the proposed content to the metting with the SU, just using a headline/layout etc, not actual written colums just say the same sentence repeated ie, current affairs, but in the layout out.

also have you had a meeting with your ed's? and jurno's? this would be paramount to be able to give direction and a "mission statment" to the SU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

First of all, get off my back Paul.

Secondly, who do you make an appointment with? Their secretaries? Never there either...

Last of all, I did say that I wasn't doing sh!t with this "Pet project" until we are back to college.

Blu? What's an ed... jurno???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

eh.. i didn't realise i was on your back. no need to get on the defensive.

methinks "ed" or "jurno" ment editor and journalists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

just ask for a few pages at the back of the Blurb its crap you couldnt make it any worse or coluld you :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

bump* here ya go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

any thing be better than that ****ing **** blurb! is not worth the pages its printed on.

Advertisement